Worst Plot for an Episode of a TV Show

Name your least favorite episode plot for any TV show here.

I am watching an episode of Transformers in which they try to give Galvatron...therapy. Seriously.

The Episode where an entire episode of Spongebob Squarepants is about him falling in love... with one particular Krabby Patty.

Almost any episode of almost anything on the CW (which most of you probably don't have so why am I mentioning it).

Also, I love The Nanny dearly, but The Chatterbox is my least favorite episode because the main cast only features in half of it, and the other half was hijacked and used by the network to be a pilot for a spinoff series that would be a clone of The Nanny. Thank God it never got picked up.

I forget what it was called, but there was a terrible cartoon once on ABC family about a dog that fainted when it was scolded and only woke up when he was called a good boy. That was the plot of every episode.

Any scenario in which someone is presumed dead and revived by tears, love, electricity, brainpower, or any combination thereof sucks horribly and needs to end forever.

Reviving them scientifically can work (Frankenstein, anyone? Though he was a bunch of people stuck together), but the power of love thing is stupid.

Northern Verve said:
The Episode where an entire episode of Spongebob Squarepants is about him falling in love... with one particular Krabby Patty.

I remember that one...and he ate the patty at the end...

Magus said:
Any scenario in which someone is presumed dead and revived by tears, love, electricity, brainpower, or any combination thereof sucks horribly and needs to end forever.
I can name many and many of episodes and movies like theat. What makes least amount of sense is tears...no, I take it back, love. In fact,
Harry Potter is almost an example of the suppose power of "love".

CharizardLover said:
Magus said:
I can name many and many of episodes and movies like theat. What makes least amount of sense is tears...no, I take it back, love. In fact,

The ending of that series was complete crap.

Let's see... There's a kid's show about this girl who practically lives in a shoe store. Everyday she tries on a new pair of shoes that whisks her away to a magical land.
Also Martha Speaks is just plain creepy.

CharizardLover said:
Magus said:
Harry Potter isn't revived by love, his death is only him being given a choice after having his soul freed from a fragment of Voldemort's, so he isn't dead as in rigor mortis, he's just fainted.

Magus said:
CharizardLover said:
Magus said:
Harry Potter isn't revived by love, his death is only him being given a choice after having his soul freed from a fragment of Voldemort's, so he isn't dead as in rigor mortis, he's just fainted.
I did say almost.

Magus said:
but the first pokemon movie was like that and it's still awesome

Mariomario64 said:
lol, Thomas the Tank Engine.

You have to admit, the first six seasons were good. Really good. And that's not nostalgia talking, I mean it.

Season 7 wasn't nearly as good, but it at least tried to mimic the first seasons in storyline and writing style. I can pass it as "ok."

Then Seasons 8-12 jumped the shark. And Seasons 13-15 are just unforgivably bad.

Whenever the protagonist(s) loses at the end, and not in a humorous way (or at least in my way, like Ed Edd 'n Eddy).

Please refer to some episodes of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

But you know what Calvin's Dad sez: It builds character!

But in many cases, it doesn't.

There's an episode of Reguljar Show(Don't get me wrong, I like that show) where they change a book and it attacks them. I was like, what?

I remember some episode of danny phantom where everyone dies and danny was time travelling all over.

it was some crazy shit, maybe if i watch it again itll make sense

I hated the plot for that episode in Spongebob were they where in a train trying to figure out who stole the key. Their investigation only went up to half the episode, maybe less, and the other half is just them goofing around trying to stop the train. The big twist on who stole the key, which was actually Patrick, was a letdown for me too.

Pandapowah said:
I hated the plot for that episode in Spongebob were they where in a train trying to figure out who stole the key. Their investigation only went up to half the episode, maybe less, and the other half is just them goofing around trying to stop the train. The big twist on who stole the key, which was actually Patrick, was a letdown for me too.

Spongebob plots just suck nowadays

Not that they were very elaborate before, but they were carried out better. now its just "hey look some shit happened lets do dumb shit to compensate and fill 20 minutes"

A lot of Spongebob episodes were disappointing. Particularly the one where Pearl gets acne because that doesn't have a real resolution.

Twist said:
I forget what it was called, but there was a terrible cartoon once on ABC family about a dog that fainted when it was scolded and only woke up when he was called a good boy. That was the plot of every episode.
Apparently it was called "Bad Dog".

Pandapowah said:

Patrick's attempts at stopping the train were pretty funny though, IMO. "Hey! Everyone stops for free lemonade!"

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
Spongebob plots just suck nowadays

Not that they were very elaborate before, but they were carried out better. now its just "hey look some *bleep* happened lets do dumb *bleep* to compensate and fill 20 minutes"

There's still some good episodes, especially since Sandy has started to make more appearances recently. Spongebob's Frozen Face-Off is just one example.

Regarding the topic though, the episode where Mr. Krabs celebrates the Krusty Krab's Anniversary was kind of lame. Although it was more so Patchy's attempt at throwing Spongebob a 10 year anniversary party rather than the actual animated episode.

Back