User Tournament

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
12 users sign up and once they have all signed they will go 1 on 1 and the one that gets the most votes will advance to the next round. (if any user says anything offensive they will be kicked.) Sign up here and once they have signed it up it will begin. Here is the list of users:
1. YoshiMonsta
2. Smasher
3. Pokemon Trainer Red
4. Vinnie
5. Toad2012
6. Lakituthequick
7. Skyward Yoshi

Uh, i guess i'll sign up, but are you sure this is a good idea?

I'm not going to sign up because this is basically a popularity contest and those never turn out well.

:mad: I said if their is anything harmful they get kicked. And anyways I am not very popular but I am joining just for fun, this is fine!

YoshiMonsta said:
:mad: I said if their is anything harmful they get kicked. And anyways I am not very popular but I am joining just for fun, this is fine!
1. Hosts usually shouldn't participate.
2. You're missing the point. The whole tournament is a popularity contest. That's not fun. It just allows people to see who they're "inferior" to.

It is like sports (I'll go with that.) It is to see who is nicer, and if you loose you try to get better. That is all. If you go around calling everybody !@@#@ or ****! then no one will vote for you.

YoshiMonsta said:
It is like sports (I'll go with that.) It is to see who is nicer, and if you loose you try to get better. That is all. If you go around calling everybody !@@#@ or ****! then no one will vote for you.
You don't get it, do you? This isn't like sports. People don't vote in sports. Furthermore, people don't vote for the nicest user, and even if they do, that's still mean to the losers because it says to them, "We don't like you. You're mean and you suck."

Do you have to sign up to vote?

I agree with Nabber. I bet that one of the users who signs up will get kicked.

Back