User Big Brother 1: Veto Competition 8 (This also needs its own thread)

BMB suggested a new rule that I like. Since I'm too lazy to retype it, I'll just give it to you in his words:

To prevent a long and tedious wait because someone doesn't want to post 50, I have a rule that might help you.

Basically, if you post close to it, you don't have to post again until the next Count to 50 cycle.

For example, Let's say I post 46, Smasher posts 47, NSM posts 48, Lily posts 49. That means that from me to Lily, we don't have to post again, and that automatically knocks out Nabber. Now next cycle: I post 47, Smasher posts 48, New Super Mario posts 49 - Lily has to post 50. Then next one with the safe zone from 48 and 49, and then the last one at 49.

Do take in account that if they have to post 50 that they are still allowed to use a power to save themselves. But just remember that it will get the game moving a lot faster, and it will be a more ideal way to approach a problem that could come up in later conditions.

For those of you who don't want to read the long BMB explanation, I am now no longer lazy enough to not write my own abbreviated version.

Basically, in Round 1, when you get to #46, the first post you make locks you in. I.e., if Nabber posts #46, he is automatically safe, and cannot post 47, 48, 49, or 50. Whoever is not "locked in" by #50 is tossed out.

Back