Wreck - Issue 10 out

Re: Wreck

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
do frijjles sprites still exist?

http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/images/d/da/Supreme_Sheet_Non-users.png

isn't he the guy on the top-left corner here?

also, episode 5 was great. definitely building up the suspense and whatnot.

Re: Wreck - Issue 6 out

It's like good and stuff.

But I'll give it a 0/10 because I wasn't in it.

Re: Wreck - Issue 6 out

If you had like a Beanbean guard guy then that's okay too.

Re: Wreck - Issue 7 out

Dark background makes it hard to see but otherwise glad to see the plot thickening.

That was the greatest car crash in MarioWiki history.

I liked the issue. Well paced, decent dialogue, and the story seems to be coming along nicely. Good job.

Also, the nighttime effect didn't seem too dark to me. Which reminds me, I liked the way you did the car's headlights.

thanks.

And yeah I have a kinda dim desktop, so it mightve made me make a bad judgement on how dark to make it.

The plot is developing well and such. However, it is slightly hard to tell who is talking during radio communication or whatever that is. I'd appreciate it if it was easier to tell who was talking during those sections. That is all.

Bump, but it's Tuesday. You've gotta release it fast. Your fans are waiting, Toadbert!

Hey assbag it's been like, one, too three four... AWHILE since you last posted a comic :mad:

Re: Wreck - Issue 8 out

I couldnt get anything done last Sunday, and then I didn't really feel like making it, but here it is. Hopefully 9 will be out this week sometime (it shouldve been yesterday) and 10 will be out next Sunday.

Re: Wreck - Issue 8 out

Sorry for double posting, but you missed issue 9 and issue 10. I hope you'll get them done this week.

Re: Wreck - Issue 9 out

All righty, 9 is a day late. I might actually catch up on that missing issue this week, but you should may or may not hold your breath for that.

10 will not be a supidey duper special feature issue, thats for the part 1 finale.

And yes that was a dumb ending but mindfuck makes up for it right?

Back