Jokes

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
Post your favorite jokes here to make others laugh. I have 1.

A man walked up to a doctor and says: "I think my wife is turning deaf, what should I do?" the doctor said "Well, you should stand 20 feet away and ask her a question and if she can't hear 10 feet away, and if she can't hear again stand right next to her and ask it. So he did. He stood 20 feet away and asked "Whats for dinner?" She didn't hear so he went 10 feet away and asked "Whats for dinner?" then he went right next to her and asked "Whats for dinner?" And she replied with:
For the 3rd time! Chicken!

1. I've heard that one before. I know some good jokes but they're too long.
2. This should be moved to Off-Topic Discussion.

Okay. It can be as long as you want as long as it has a spoiler at the end concealing the punch line.

My favourite joke?

BANANAS! :dk:

A duck walks into a hardware store and asks "Quack quack, got any grapes?"

The cashier says "We don't," so the duck leaves.

The next morning, the duck comes back in. "Quack quack, got any grapes?"

"I'm sorry, there are no grapes here," the cashier says, "Try the grocery store down the street."

The next morning, the duck is back again. "Quack quack, got any grapes?"

"Look, can you stop asking that? This is a hardware store, and I'm starting to get irritated," growls the cashier.

Sure enough, the duck is back the next morning. "Quack quack, got any grapes?"

"Listen, duck. If you come in here one more time asking for grapes, I'm going to nail your webbed feet to the ground!" Threatens the cashier. He has had enough of this fine-feathered annoyance.

The next morning, the duck is back again! "Quack quack, got any nails?"

"No..."

"Quack quack. Got any grapes?"

Mason said:
A duck walks into a hardware store and asks "Quack quack, got any grapes?"

The cashier says "We don't," so the duck leaves.

The next morning, the duck comes back in. "Quack quack, got any grapes?"

"I'm sorry, there are no grapes here," the cashier says, "Try the grocery store down the street."

The next morning, the duck is back again. "Quack quack, got any grapes?"

"Look, can you stop asking that? This is a hardware store, and I'm starting to get irritated," growls the cashier.

Sure enough, the duck is back the next morning. "Quack quack, got any grapes?"

"Listen, duck. If you come in here one more time asking for grapes, I'm going to nail your webbed feet to the ground!" Threatens the cashier. He has had enough of this fine-feathered annoyance.

The next morning, the duck is back again! "Quack quack, got any nails?"

"No..."

"Quack quack. Got any grapes?"

Back