Lost and Found

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
One user post a missing object and the next user posts a random place where it would be and make their own object. I will start.
Copy the Underlined text.
I lost a Yoshi cookie in a volcano.

You need those in every sentence.
That is my one.

No. You don't put the location for the next user, they need to write where in the dungeon it is. Then they do their own in their own location I will continue. It is under a sleeping prisoners armpit.

I lost my pet Poochy in Bowser's Castle.

YoshiMonsta said:
No. You don't put the location for the next user, they need to write where in the dungeon it is. Then they do their own in their own location I will continue. It is under a sleeping prisoners armpit.

I came out in a Vulture's butt.

I lost my Right Big Toe bone in Gary Oak's paper shreader.

It was found in nothing(you forgot the lost item)

I lost a Deku Nut in the Kirby's Epic Yarn leevel Cloud Palace

It was found inside of a 1857507148 meter thick wall that crumbled when you touched it.

IlostthespacebaronmykeyboardinRioDeJinaro.

I found it in Bruno Mars' newest CD.

I lost a fight at the ice cave.

And you found it in the hall of things GlaDos will never get for killing my Yoshis :mad: .

I lost 2 million Yoshis in a Yoshi Pen that is 20,000 Yoshi Miles (which is 20 times as large as our miles, since Yoshis go 20 times as fast.) away from the sea.

You find them dead in a jet turbine.
I lost YoshiMonsta's ability to spell my name right in this forum.

And I found it GLaDOS. :mad:

I lost 2 million Yoshis in a Yoshi Pen that is 20,000 Yoshi Miles (which is 20 times as large as our miles, since Yoshis go 20 times as fast.) away from the sea and live in a no plane/jet zone.

Back