The Muppets

-----

the coolest dude ever
Pronouns
he/him
Not just the new movie, just anything pertaining to them. DISCUSS!

I loved the Muppets. Still do.

My favorite Muppet is Thog. For some reason.

Animal and Gonzo.

I liked the old Muppet Show series better than most of the recent movies...

Mason said:
The new Muppets movie was awesome and the Muppets have always been awesome.

That sounds great. I originally had my doubts about it, considering how some franchise rebirths suck, but, for you to enjoy it, it must have been very good.

One of my favourite moments from The Muppet Show was when Kermit was talking to somebody about how many different things are Muppets, and mentions how a hat rack is one of the show's writers. Sure enough, the hat rack is in the credits as a writer. :lol:

It wasn't so much of a rebirth, in the sense of anything becoming new or changed. They still had all the same characters and jokes, and the storyline revolved around
them trying to get the Muppets studio back
That and the fact that my mom, who is a longtime Muppets fan, loved the movie.

Correction: There is a new Muppet and the movie starts with him. I don't know why I forgot to mention that.

ddg65l.jpg

Yeah, I was struggling to find the right word for that. It's a whateveritis.

Sweetums is my favorite, among many others... :D

I'll always love Kermit, though. Sweet, lovable, but at the same time, snarky. :P

The new movieis great, anyone who has every liked the Muppets EVER should go see it, NOW!

The Muppets' Wizard of Oz was a good movie...anyone else seen it?

My two favorite scenes:

*warning: partial nudity

According to Fox News, they're communist. :rolleyes:
http://www.avclub.com/articles/fox-news-anchor-the-muppets-hate-capitalism,66050/

It is a little annoying how the recently popular cliche is that businesses are being evil, over and over again.

Lord Ghirahim said:
It is a little annoying how the recently popular cliche is that businesses are being evil, over and over again.

Why can't there be a popular cliche about erasing Fox News from the face of the earth?

Back