ATTN: Yoshiwaker

Zero777

Middle Eastern Federation
Why do you hate me?

Yoshiwalker said:
I probably won't be able to get on often, if at all, after the next few days.

So, bye, I guess.

Dr. Javelin said:
We won't be able to get on thanks to our dad being a complete moron. Which is nothing new.

Hopefully in a week or two he'll change his mind, but...

That's rather odd, since he was active the other day over at Userpedia

He's unable to access here thanks to his dad.

Gino Weinberg said:
Why do you hate me?
Wait, are you Zero?

Yoshiwaker views you as a pompous moron for the most part, I think. At the least he finds you irritating due to the fact that you (as far as I can tell) never really listen to him or anyone when they attempt to convince you are wrong. He doesn't hate you, you're just really annoying.

I personally see you like that but I haven't really had any personal dealings with you so I can't really judge you very well so don't be offended if this is completely incorrect, it's just how I see you.

It would help if you didn't treat everything as such a big deal, he was just miffed that you asked if his story was canceled when he had given no indication of that being the case, so he responded grouchily. And you were like "Just answer the question" as if he was specifically targeting you and as if he didn't answer you.

In other words, you might want to calm down, take a deep breath, and not act so pompous.

(Note: This has been a completely objective viewpoint from Dr. Javelin. All opinions expressed within are Dr. Javelin's only, and may not reflect Yoshiwaker's actual opinions.)

Hmm, I'll ask him on his Userpedia talk page. But for the record, Lord of the Sysops haven't had an update for over two months and when I ask him a yes or no question he acted a bit rude.

Gino Weinberg said:
Hmm, I'll ask him on his Userpedia talk page. But for the record, Lord of the Sysops haven't had an update for over two months and when I ask him a yes or no question he acted a bit rude.
You do realize that he hasn't been around in almost two months?

Anyways, I think he might simply be tired of the community or something as he hasn't been accessing Mibbit or Userpedia much even though I told him they were open.

Do you have noticed that you are not an Ultimate Brony anymore.

Dr. Javelin said:
Gino Weinberg said:
Why do you hate me?
Wait, are you Zero?

Yoshiwaker views you as a pompous moron for the most part, I think. At the least he finds you irritating due to the fact that you (as far as I can tell) never really listen to him or anyone when they attempt to convince you are wrong. He doesn't hate you, you're just really annoying.

I personally see you like that but I haven't really had any personal dealings with you so I can't really judge you very well so don't be offended if this is completely incorrect, it's just how I see you.

It would help if you didn't treat everything as such a big deal, he was just miffed that you asked if his story was canceled when he had given no indication of that being the case, so he responded grouchily. And you were like "Just answer the question" as if he was specifically targeting you and as if he didn't answer you.

In other words, you might want to calm down, take a deep breath, and not act so pompous.

(Note: This has been a completely objective viewpoint from Dr. Javelin. All opinions expressed within are Dr. Javelin's only, and may not reflect Yoshiwaker's actual opinions.)
Hm

Maybe, Zero, if you didn't always think you were right, then you wouldn't feel like I'm being mean to you by proving you wrong.

Alright, I'm was actually wrong in parts of my reviews, I double checked. Now can we just shake hands and get over with it?

Luciano Bradley said:
Alright, I'm was actually wrong in parts of my reviews, I double checked. Now can we just shake hands and get over with it?
Too bad it took you so long that now he can't get on the forums.

Who knows when he'll be on again?

Back