YoshiMonsta's Game sigs

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
I have some game sigs I can make, for an example
scaled.php

Show me some images or backgrounds (if not showing, please specify verballly)

That is an enormous signature image. I suggest that you make them smaller, including the ones that you currently have.

Mistletoad said:
That is an enormous signature image. I suggest that you make them smaller, including the ones that you currently have.
I was gonna say that. Seriously shrink, some people have been banned for ignoring this

I have Made another 3. I titled this one: Mario VS Wario.

scaled.php

and I titled this one Yoshi's Island
scaled.php

And also I don;t only make Mario & Kirby, I also do My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, this one is called Cutie mark Chaos.
scaled.php

Just do you want one or not, those weren't as good as if I was making a real one. If I was it would be better, and anyways, only the last one was to pixel-y.

I might try that, to let you know I am starting to do any signature from any game/show/etc. as long as you give me a wiki to get the pics from.

From the looks of it, the magician's secrets aren't really worth knowing..

You have plenty of room for improvement... But for starters, I suggest you work on the size of your signatures, half of the signatures you've made break the signature length limit.

Also, try to avoid enlarging small pictures, like this one.

No! I am pasting every pic into a different thing, editing them and their background, making the white transparent and making together in front of a background.

YoshiMonsta said:
No! I am pasting every pic into a different thing, editing them and their background, making the white transparent and making together in front of a background.
Well some look like they have black backgrounds, not transparent ones

Transparent means that all the white in it turns see through, but the black outline show especially when I do that.

Back