The Super Bowl Halftime Show

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
What do you guys think was the best Super Bowl Halftime show? I think it was Super Bowl XLIII in 2009 when Bruce Springsteen played in Tampa. Here's a video

I liked The Who in 2010.

Kinda pissed that Madonna's doing the show this year. That'll be a good time for a bathroom break.

I'd love to see Metallica do a halftime show.

Sharks Territory said:
I liked The Who in 2010.

Kinda pissed that Madonna's doing the show this year. That'll be a good time for a bathroom break.

I'd love to see Metallica do a halftime show.
Wait.
What??
She's doing it this year?
Meh. Good time to eat all of the party snacks.

I liked Springsteen and The Who, but hated last year's show...

GalacticPetey said:
Lord Ghirahim said:
I liked Springsteen and The Who, but hated last year's show...
Wasn't that the Black Eyed Peas?
Yes, and it stunk, but maybe that's because they played modern songs...

I nominate Weird Al to play at the Super Bowl.
Or better yet, Jonathan Coultan.

GalacticPetey said:
What do you guys think was the best Super Bowl Halftime show? I think it was Super Bowl XLIII in 2009 when Bruce Springsteen played

oh gee really wow i'm shocked

Lord Ghirahim said:

And now announcing the winner of the Snob of the Year Award...
(the audience roars)

LORD GHIRAHIM!

Would you like to give an acceptance speech, or are acceptance speeches too mainstream?

I kinda liked the Black Eyed Peas show, but I'm not a hipster don't actually have a problem with modern music. The Who were cool, though, enjoyed that one too.

Messed Up Freakshow of Cryptic Sarcasm said:
Lord Ghirahim said:

And now announcing the winner of the Snob of the Year Award...
(the audience roars)

LORD GHIRAHIM!

Would you like to give an acceptance speech, or are acceptance speeches too mainstream?
I see where you're coming from, but that was more distancing myself from saying anything about the quality of the band itself rather than insulting the modern style of music. It probably came across different than that, but that was not my intention.

Lord Ghirahim said:
I see where you're coming from, but that was more distancing myself from saying anything about the quality of the band itself rather than insulting the modern style of music. It probably came across different than that, but that was not my intention.

Ok then.

Back