The Weird Al Yankovic Thread

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Because I had to. I happen to really like "Hardware Store" and "The Night Santa Went Crazy".

Anyone heard his latest couple of songs? They're really quite funny, and surprisingly not about food this time.

(also hearing "Tik Tok" and "Right Round" in polka form is beyond amazing)

I love Al. He such a great crazy-minded guy and his song parodies are hilarious to boot. He even occasionally voices crazy characters in cartoons, e.g. Wreck-Gar in Transformers Animated. Hardware store is great, as is Amish Paradise and pretty much all his stuff. Now, excuse while I deal with a dangerous, insidious computer virus.

Amish Paradise is one of my favorite songs by Weird Al. I also liked Jurrasic Park and Polka Face a lot. But all of his songs are pretty great.

I like "Eat It," "Smells Like Nirvana," and "Trapped In The Drive-Thru."

Too bad he doesn't perform that last one you said in concert anymore. Or Albuquerque, for that matter. I'm glad he's doing his classic stuff, still, though. And "Craigslist" might be new, but The Doors are awesome and I love his take on their stuff.

MCD said:
Amish Paradise is one of my favorite songs by Weird Al. I also liked Jurrasic Park and Polka Face a lot. But all of his songs are pretty great.

Fan video for Amish Paradise made by two of my friends in 2008. Enjoy. Lip-syncing ftw.

Bec Noir said:
MCD said:

Fan video for Amish Paradise made by two of my friends in 2008. Enjoy. Lip-syncing ftw.

Omg, that was hilarious. I love how your friend kept going "Owwwwww......" :lol:
Bravo!

Back