POKEMON CARD QUESTION

shockwave527

SHINX, TEPIG & CHESPIN: BEST POKEMON EVER
I just bought a pack of pokemon cards from noble victories. In it was a Kyurem. From what I have seen online this is the most expensive card, ranging from 15~25 dollar, 3 to 5 times the cost of the pack. Is this the rarest card in the entire set? How much would it actually sell for (not that I'd ever sell it). Is it really that rare?

I'm not sure, but sell it to eight year olds and you'll get TONS of cash money. 8)

shockwave527 said:
I just bought a pack of pokemon cards from noble victories. In it was a Kyurem. From what I have seen online this is the most expensive card, ranging from 15~25 dollar, 3 to 5 times the cost of the pack. Is this the rarest card in the entire set? How much would it actually sell for (not that I'd ever sell it). Is it really that rare?
Well if your card is exactly like the expensive ones you see (main thing, if it's holographic), I would really consider reselling it and make a nice profit. Unless you have other plans.

Ultraluigi said:
I'm not sure, but sell it to eight year olds and you'll get TONS of cash money. 8)
Or just sell it to a person at my school who is obbsssed with Pokemon to get loads of money

Back