Theme Parks

Considering I'm going to Kalahari Indoor theme park this weekend, I figured I'd make a thread about theme parks.

I love theme parks and water parks so much! Go Karts, Laser Tag, Mini Golf, and yeah.....

The Dells are awesome too!

Dells? Kalahari? Never heard of them.

GLaDOS said:
Dells? Kalahari? Never heard of them.
Wisconsin Dells is the Waterpark Capital of the World, and they have so many waterparks and theme parks around, there's like at least 20. And Kalahari is a waterpark and indoor theme park. Yeah Noah's Ark is pretty awesome too. I usually go every year, and it's not a long drive so that helps.

Been to Gold Coast more times than I care to remember, so I've visited Movie World, Dream World and Sea World about four times each in my lifetime. Goddamn I wish we'd go somewhere else for our holidays now.

Mind you our last visit was absolutely beautiful. We stayed in a hotel right on the border between Queensland and New South Wales. Our rooms were in the part of the complex in Queensland, and all the restaurants were in the part in New South Wales. It was cool.

Ever heard of Canobey Lake Park? It is a lot of fun. And in the gift shop is sells a lot of Ty-Dy shirts. And I like those.

Nega-Man said:
I go to Disney World quite a lot each year. And we get in free.
How? Do you live in Florida?
My friend drives down there twice a year because she has a time-share (I think.) Long drive from up here. I've gone 4 times, 3 times for DW and once for a cruise. :D

GLaDOS said:
Nega-Man said:
I go to Disney World quite a lot each year. And we get in free.
How? Do you live in Florida?
My friend drives down there twice a year because she has a time-share (I think.) Long drive from up here. I've gone 4 times, 3 times for DW and once for a cruise. :D

Yes, I do live in Florida. We usually get the four-day pass and since my dad is over 60, he needs one of those red Guest Assistance cards that lets you get into the FastPass line. And since I get in free, we can hit lots of rides in one trip. ;)

Back