So, GBA ambassador games, huh?

Which of these newly announced games were you most wanting?

• F-Zero: Maximum Velocity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care.

• I hate them all.

• Total voters

shockwave527

SHINX, TEPIG & CHESPIN: BEST POKEMON EVER
I'm glad that they finally released this list. I've been waiting forever. You may not want to read my thoughts below, but my questions are what do you think about these 10 games? Do you think they're worthy of the difference in money between the original and new prices? Are you happy about them? And did anyone else get a notification yet? Because I haven't.

My thoughts:

So the rumors of Mario bros 3 and Pokemon were false. Twas to be expected. But, about the list:

F-Zero: Maximum Velocity- Never played it, will probably try it every so often.

Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi’s Island- I own it on both the SNES and GBA, but this is my fav game of all time. Can't wait to beat it for the 63rd time!

Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap-I don't own it and I hear it's great. I am really happy for this pick!

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones-Never played fire emblem. Hopefully this is fun.

Kirby & The Amazing Mirror-I own it, but this is an amazing game. Can't wait to replay on a backlit screen!

Mario Kart: Super Circuit-I own it, but this is one of the best mario karts. I will play this some, but not to much.

Mario vs. Donkey Kong- I do not own this and I have wanted it for a while, so this is really good.

Metroid Fusion- I'm not really a metroid person, so I probably won't play this too much.

Wario Land 4- I own Wario Land 3, and that was fun, so I can't wait to try this but I wouldn't have bought it otherwise.

WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgames- I only have Warioware DIY, so I really want to try this, but I wouldn't have bought it otherwise.

This is an ok list, but way better then the NES list! I can't wait for the games! It's 3 days before my birthday on the 16th, so this is an amazing gift from nintendo!

Mario4Ever said:
Already have a thread for this.

True, there is an ambassador game thread, but it does not have the same questions nor a poll. It is not exactly the same thread. I am not just listing the games, I am asking a question. So there is not already a thread for this.

Yeah, but it doesn't require it's own thread. Just ask your question in the other topic.

I bought the 3DS at full price in August, but couldn't connect it to the internet due to a modem malfunction until September. So I can't get them.

My brother, however, can, because he bought his before I did. I'm so jealous.

Toad85 said:
I bought the 3DS at full price in August, but couldn't connect it to the internet due to a modem malfunction until September. So I can't get them.

My brother, however, can, because he bought his before I did. I'm so jealous.

Steal his 3DS

Back