The Official Kingdom Hearts Thread

Ultraluigi

doing whatever since 2011
Have you played any games in the series? My favorite game is 358/2 Days. There was a thread like this, but it died ages ago.

First Kingdom Hearts game I ever played was Chain of Memories. I wanted to play 1 and 2, but I don't own a PS2.

I like the idea, though, classic (and new) Disney characters and setting interacting with Final Fantasy-esque characters.

I now own Re:coded, and it's pretty cool.

Looking forward to 3D, I forget what the D's stand for. The Hunchback of Notre Dome setting is going to be cool, though it's a shame Tony Jay (Claude Frollo's voice actor) passed away. Jim Cummings will voice him, though I have my doubts that he'll do him justice, as awesome a VA as Mr. Cummings is.

Also, the Three Musketeers level surprised me... How's that going to work, I wonder...

Smashgoom202 said:
First Kingdom Hearts game I ever played was Chain of Memories. I wanted to play 1 and 2, but I don't own a PS2.

I like the idea, though, classic (and new) Disney characters and setting interacting with Final Fantasy-esque characters.

I now own Re:coded, and it's pretty cool.

Looking forward to 3D, I forget what the D's stand for. The Hunchback of Notre Dome setting is going to be cool, though it's a shame Tony Jay (Claude Frollo's voice actor) passed away. Jim Cummings will voice him, though I have my doubts that he'll do him justice, as awesome a VA as Mr. Cummings is.

Also, the Three Musketeers level surprised me... How's that going to work, I wonder...
Three Musketeers level? All I knew was that It had Neku, Notre Dame and Dumbo. The D's stand for Dream Drop Distance.

KH3D-Scan_12-14_01.jpg

KH3D-Scan_12-14_02.jpg

Latest news about the game.

Smashgoom202 said:
KH3D-Scan_12-14_01.jpg

KH3D-Scan_12-14_02.jpg

Latest news about the game.
Minnie's new.

Anyway, my friend Michael is obsessed with that game. I haven't really played much of it, but I played like the first level of II and it was really fun.

Back