Me is in the Nintendo Power Pulse!

Dodoman

King Bowser
Yes. They actually put me in the Pulse for the January issue.
Anyway, I'm the last letter in the Pulse, under the name "Nick".
:D
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
k.
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
You don't have the issue, do you? :P
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
Maka said:
Dodoman said:
You don't have the issue, do you? :P
No. I'm severely broke.
You could be like me and read the whole thing ONLY AT YOUR LOCAL WAL-MART.
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
I dont have a Wal-Mart where I live ;~;
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
Moogle said:
I dont have a Wal-Mart where I live ;~;
... ONLY AT YOUR LOCAL SOME PLACE THAT SELLS NINTENDO POWER NOW YOU'RE PLAYING WITH POWERS.
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
I odnt live anywhere near places where they sell Nintendo Powers ;~;
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
... ONLY AT YOUR LOCAL NOT EVEN REMOTELY LOCAL WAL-MART
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite

Maka

Shy Guy
3Dejong said:
Moogle said:
I odnt live anywhere near places where they sell Nintendo Powers ;~;
YOur life sucks.
I'm growing tired of your antics. All you do is jump up and down when someone does something wrong going

"OMG STOP IMA GET A MOD!"

then you go and do something just as bad as what you got pissy over or worse.

If you want to be such a big baby about people spamming and such, stop flaming.
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Maka said:
3Dejong said:
Moogle said:
I odnt live anywhere near places where they sell Nintendo Powers ;~;
YOur life sucks.
I'm growing tired of your antics. All you do is jump up and down when someone does something wrong going

"OMG STOP IMA GET A MOD!"

then you go and do something just as bad as what you got pissy over or worse.

If you want to be such a big baby about people spamming and such, stop flaming.
If you want me to stop, STOP YOUR FREAKING ANNOYING PORN SPAM.

We were here first. We have RULES here. No inapropriate stuff.

And you two are dancing on the line.
 

Maka

Shy Guy
3Dejong said:
Maka said:
3Dejong said:
Moogle said:
I odnt live anywhere near places where they sell Nintendo Powers ;~;
YOur life sucks.
I'm growing tired of your antics. All you do is jump up and down when someone does something wrong going

"OMG STOP IMA GET A MOD!"

then you go and do something just as bad as what you got pissy over or worse.

If you want to be such a big baby about people spamming and such, stop flaming.
If you want me to stop, STOP YOUR FREAKING ANNOYING PORN SPAM.

We were here first. We have RULES here. No inapropriate stuff.

And you two are dancing on the line.
It doesn't matter, you're still a gigantic hypocrite.

If you want us to respect you, stop being such an immature little baby.
 

Maka

Shy Guy
3Dejong said:
I am merely upholding my morals.
If I had morals like this :

GAYS SHOULDNT BE ON THIS SITE THEY ARE DISGUSTING THEY SHOULD BE BANNED!

They still shouldnt be upheld.

Your morals have no say in anything. Morals conflict. Your opinions and beliefs should not be shoved on other people.
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Maka said:
3Dejong said:
I am merely upholding my morals.
If I had morals like this :

GAYS SHOULDNT BE ON THIS SITE THEY ARE DISGUSTING THEY SHOULD BE BANNED!

They still shouldnt be upheld.

Your morals have no say in anything. Morals conflict. Your opinions and beliefs should not be shoved on other people.
Same thing with your annoying pictures and all.
 

Maka

Shy Guy
3Dejong said:
Maka said:
3Dejong said:
I am merely upholding my morals.
If I had morals like this :

GAYS SHOULDNT BE ON THIS SITE THEY ARE DISGUSTING THEY SHOULD BE BANNED!

They still shouldnt be upheld.

Your morals have no say in anything. Morals conflict. Your opinions and beliefs should not be shoved on other people.
Same thing with your annoying pictures and all.
No.

I am not being whiney, I'm not the one calling on mods, and I'm not the one causing flame wars.

It was an image. That I put in a sig.

I wasn't telling you to look at it. I wasn't telling you to like it.
 
B

Blitzwing

Guest
lulz, Internet Drama.

On-Topic: Conglatulation! Too bad they don't have Nintendo Power here.
 
B

Blitzwing

Guest
Maka said:
Blitzwing said:
lulz, Internet Drama.

On-Topic: Conglatulation! Too bad they don't have Nintendo Power here.
Internet is serious business.
Of course, and so is playing Children Card Game and dueling with spining tops.
 
Top