Because I'm a potato"
I love that line
Dr. Zomboss: 0
Dark Samus: 1
GLaDOS: 4

GLaDOS: 5

Oh. It's you. It's been a long time. How have you been? I've been really busy being dead. You know, after you murdered?
Look, we've both said a lot of things* that you are going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us.
For science.
You monster.

*but Chell doesn't talk?

GLaDOS: 6

Just felt like doing something different.

Dark Samus: 2

No problems with GLaDOS, but Dark Samus is one of the most awesome things in all the Metroid series.

Dr. Zomboss: 1

Forgot to mention: This last one will work like Forum's Choice, doesn't matter how many votes, the top 2 return tomorrow for one last matchup.

That won't change anything unless I have a chance to spam M4E's PM inbox, but w/e.

Creeper said:
Forgot to mention: This last one will work like Forum's Choice, doesn't matter how many votes, the top 2 return tomorrow for one last matchup.

Is that so? Well, in that case. I'm going to change my vote if that's allowed to attempt to get a Top 2. Because these 2 I think have the better potential for a Final.

Dr. Zomboss: 2
Dark Samus: 3
GLaDOS: 5

Magus said:
That won't change anything unless I have a chance to spam M4E's PM inbox, but w/e.

Only do so if you wish to be repaid in kind (I don't need to get specific, do I?).

GLaDOS: 1

Mario4Ever said:
Magus said:

Only do so if you wish to be repaid in kind (I don't need to get specific, do I?).
No you don't, although I do have a solution in mind (and you can't really find anything more repulsive afaik anyway), so I could do it. Just sayin'.

GLaDOS: 2

These are both pretty cool characters so I'm happy with either one winning.

Doesn't everyone like ties?

Dark Samus: 0
GLaDOS: 0

a

Dark Samus: 0

As long as they don't go into sudden death while I'm offline, yes.

Back