Godzilla Video Games

I haven't played any. It would be fun to play as Godzilla and trash Tokyo.

Ultraluigi said:
I haven't played any. It would be fun to play as Godzilla and trash Tokyo.
I is fun. But there's more than just Godzilla. You got 26 monsters to choose from in Unleashed

You can punch buildings, kick them, tailswipe, bite, throw, blast. But that's not the point of the game. It's a fighting game. There is a destruction mode, but I don't play it much.

I remember owning Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee on Gamecube. It was okay. I played as Rodan a bunch.

'3K said:
I remember owning Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee on Gamecube. It was okay. I played as Rodan a bunch.
I'm think about getting that game. Speaking of Rodan, when I was at my friends house, we were playing Unleashed. His brother was playing as Rodan and he always flew up high and we could never hit him.

Okay, But the way of unlocking stuff in the game is weird. You have to play as a certain monster, destroy a certain thing, win the level, select the right level after that, fight the new monster you will unlock, beat him/her, and then go to the store and hop you have enough store points.

GalacticPetey said:
Okay, But the way of unlocking stuff in the game is weird. You have to play as a certain monster, destroy a certain thing, win the level, select the right level after that, fight the new monster you will unlock, beat him/her, and then go to the store and hop you have enough store points.
That is weird. Is it as good as SSB?

Ultraluigi said:
GalacticPetey said:
That is weird. Is it as good as SSB?
It's all opinion. It does get good when more characters and cities are unlocked

Sydney, San Francisco, Osaka, London, Seattle, Monster Island, New York, Tokyo, and the Alien Mothership.

Each city has a natural disaster going on.

GalacticPetey said:
Sydney, San Francisco, Osaka, London, Seattle, Monster Island, New York, Tokyo, and the Alien Mothership.

Each city has a natural disaster going on.
Cool.

Back