Fear Factor is Returning!

Who's ready for the re-premier of Fear Factor tonight! Gonna love it! That show used to be awesome, so it will be nice to see what it's like now. Anyone else watching it?

I pretty much dislike the things that people are required to eat in Fear Factor. I mean, who would be crazy enough to eat the privates of a dead animal?

MnSG said:
I pretty much dislike the things that people are required to eat in Fear Factor. I mean, who would be crazy enough to eat the privates of a dead animal?
What?It sounds as crazy as I'm a Celebrity

Messed Up Freakshow of Cryptic Sarcasm said:
honestly it just sounds like another shitty semi-reality show

Isn't that a bit redundant?

MnSG said:
It's still nasty to see them eat maggots and stuff. I saw some girl on a commercial getting here hair cut off and she was crying so much.

Watching it right now, i'll give my thoughts after it's over. But I'll put what I know now in a spoiler.

Okay, first things first: good god, this show is just..ugh. Doing crazy stuff for only 50k. Wipeout and 101 Ways to Leave a Game Show do the same amount. 101 Ways is at least not as sickening, and Wipeout's just hilarious. But anyway, the first stunt....man, it was exciting. It did look like some of them nearly got hit in the explosion. I'm gonna go with edit. The first eating stunt is sickening. They had to go in black sludge, to unlock a cage to eating 5 scorpions. Also: IT'S IN TEAMS. Which makes it slightly more sickening. Okay, the final challenge.....wow. Crashing through walls while sitting on a truck collecting flags. 22 Flags (i think?) out of 32 for one team. Wow, other team BARELY won with 23.

Creeper said:
Watching it right now, i'll give my thoughts after it's over. But I'll put what I know now in a spoiler.

Okay, first things first: good god, this show is just..ugh. Doing crazy stuff for only 50k. Wipeout and 101 Ways to Leave a Game Show do the same amount. 101 Ways is at least not as sickening, and Wipeout's just hilarious. But anyway, the first stunt....man, it was exciting. It did look like some of them nearly got hit in the explosion. I'm gonna go with edit. The first eating stunt is sickening. They had to go in black sludge, to unlock a cage to eating 5 scorpions. Also: IT'S IN TEAMS. Which makes it slightly more sickening. (Rest will be edited after.)

I have digital cable, so I already got the idea of what the season premiere is going to show. Frankly, I'd take Wipeout over Fear Factor any day.

Well I didn't see it on TV, but it was one of my favourite shows as a kid. I remember sitting in the lounge watching and laughing at the guy eating worms and randomly throwing up. It was very strange. I didnt even know it was coming.

CharizardLover said:
I can say that this verion is just as good at before. The gross challenge in the middle was always my favorite. The second episode featured them swimmng in blood. That has always been a fantasy of mine.

To swim in blood or to watch people swim in blood?

Mario4Ever said:
CharizardLover said:
I can say that this verion is just as good at before. The gross challenge in the middle was always my favorite. The second episode featured them swimmng in blood. That has always been a fantasy of mine.

How disturbing. I'd be down for the count if someone asked me to swim in blood.

MnSG said:
Mario4Ever said:
CharizardLover said:

The former and for complicate reasons.

MnSG said:
Mario4Ever said:
CharizardLover said:

Silly..... You forgot about the part where they dive under for cow hearts to spit them out in a tub

New Super Mario said:
Silly..... You forgot about the part where they dive under for cow hearts to spit them out in a tub

At least you understand why I dislike Fear Factor. It can be quite disturbing to watch at times.

CharizardLover said:
That's the best part!

Best part or not, if you're in my shoes, you'd be better off avoiding such content; it makes me feel uncomfortable to a point where I may end up fainting.

Back