How do you beat Ghetsis in PKMN?

Pyro

Power Star
It got creamed because of the mass Ghost and Dark type swarm.

I sweeped him with Gurdurr.

Except Seismitoad.
 

Brock

Credit to Mudkip
Chat Operator
Obviously you win with your favorites. Type matching and planning strategies is for noobs.
 

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
Brock said:
Obviously you win with your favorites. Type matching and planning strategies is for noobs.
So you're saying that if I decided to use a Ice-type to kill his Dragon type, I'm a noob?

Makes sense.

Hydreigon is a beast to take down and you'll need a Fighting-type, Ice-type, Bug-type, or Dragon-type to finish him. Each time I went through the game, I had a Vanilluxe and a Conkeldurr, both of which were able to easily kill him. However, if you don't have any of those types listed above, then you'll simply have to wear him down with your other Pokemon until he finally dies. The most common strategy is to simply buy Revives and Max Potions/Full Restores and outlast Hydreigon.
 

Brock

Credit to Mudkip
Chat Operator
Dr. Javelin said:
Brock said:
Obviously you win with your favorites. Type matching and planning strategies is for noobs.
So you're saying that if I decided to use a Ice-type to kill his Dragon type, I'm a noob?

Makes sense.

Hydreigon is a beast to take down and you'll need a Fighting-type, Ice-type, Bug-type, or Dragon-type to finish him. Each time I went through the game, I had a Vanilluxe and a Conkeldurr, both of which were able to easily kill him. However, if you don't have any of those types listed above, then you'll simply have to wear him down with your other Pokemon until he finally dies. The most common strategy is to simply buy Revives and Max Potions/Full Restores and outlast Hydreigon.
No, missing the joke makes you the noob, but okay.



Also, it isnt that hard to type match AND use your favorites. Slipping a member of your team the Ice Beam tm isnt that difficult. Just because one strategy is "better" doesnt mean it's the only strategy.
 

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
Brock said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Brock said:
Obviously you win with your favorites. Type matching and planning strategies is for noobs.
So you're saying that if I decided to use a Ice-type to kill his Dragon type, I'm a noob?

Makes sense.

Hydreigon is a beast to take down and you'll need a Fighting-type, Ice-type, Bug-type, or Dragon-type to finish him. Each time I went through the game, I had a Vanilluxe and a Conkeldurr, both of which were able to easily kill him. However, if you don't have any of those types listed above, then you'll simply have to wear him down with your other Pokemon until he finally dies. The most common strategy is to simply buy Revives and Max Potions/Full Restores and outlast Hydreigon.
No, missing the joke makes you the noob, but okay.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
 

Propeller Toad

Dislikes the amount of neglect Toad receives...
Ah, Ghetsis. He wasn't too hard for me. Though more challening than N of course.

His Pokemon do pack power; however, I managed to overcome him via my more quicker Pokemon. My main here was my Cinccino. Simple Wake-Up Slaps, Tail Slaps, and Bullet Seeds were all I needed to wipe more than half his team (Bisharp, Hydreigon, Sesmitoad, and Bouffalant all fell to Cinccino easily). :P
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
First you have to actually be good at pokemon. :posh:
 
Top