How?

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
On Super Mario Wiki on peoples account they have pictures inside gray squares and text underneath them. I kinda want to know how to do that. If you ave an answer please tell.

EDIT: Didn't see the question right.

You can do it like this:

Code:
<gallery>
File:(filename)|(caption)
</gallery>

Add the files in between the gallery tags as needed.

Yeah, that's an image gallery, just like Lord Ghirahim (aka Bop) said.

Code:
<gallery>
Image Name|Caption
</gallery>

Or you could just hit the "view source" button and figure out how to do it.

It is not working, can you put mire than one pic per gallery, well anyway your thing isn't working. Any suggestions?

For regular gallerys, use this as a base.

<center><gallery>
(all images here)
</gallery></center>

If you want to add captions, use this.

<center><gallery>
(after each image, put | then your caption)
</gallery></center>

You look at their code by clicking the "edit" button. Then you copy and paste onto your file. Of course, you have to fill the information for yourself.

But there is no "edit" button at the top. I looked and all there is, is: User Page, Discussion, View Source, history, and watch. Edit is not an option.

Click "View Source" and copy the code from there.

YoshiMonsta said:
But there is no "edit" button at the top. I looked and all there is, is: User Page, Discussion, View Source, history, and watch. Edit is not an option.
Are you logged in?

Yes! It only shows the ones I said. I think you are supposed to use the "view source" button. And anyways, if you think about it, it could be harmful to let people edit someone a userpage that someone else owns.

YoshiMonsta said:
Yes! It only shows the ones I said. I think you are supposed to use the "view source" button. And anyways, if you think about it, it could be harmful to let people edit someone a userpage that someone else owns.

The only people who can do that are sysops and 'crats...also, thanks for listening.

Mario4Ever said:
Click "View Source" and copy the code from there.

Back