• Blonde (light or dark)

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Gray/White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Cool

My hair is really smooth and shiny today for some reason... but lacks volume...

Why?
I once died my hair purple, I looked like Noodle fro, Gorillaz but english with really long hair. I might dye it purple again sometime...

Contacts.

Hey, listen in, my hair colour is nearly identical to Link's in newer appearances XD. I even have the side fringe!!!

I used to use gel but I don't anymore. I remember in 6th grade I attempted to make a mohawk and at the same time put some hair in front of my face. I remember how stupid that looked. Of course in 6th grade I tried out tons of new hairstyles. Now I just comb it to the sides and part it in the middle.

Lily said:
NintendoQueen said:
Lily said:
Mrs. Hedlund said:
Lily said:
Cool

Mine's got too much.
I like my hair the wilder the better!!!

Do you use mousse to make it have more volume?
Yep, and backcombing. The smarty nerd girls think I look stupid with my emo makeup and big long hair, but who cares!

What does your hair look like? I bet it looks cool. :)

My hair is a mixture of curly and straight, so I actually cant really do anything with it. I generally either gel it messy or wear a hat. Lately wearing a hat has been more common, since gel requires me to have extra time in the morning, and I like sleeping in.

Brock said:
My hair is a mixture of curly and straight, so I actually cant really do anything with it. I generally either gel it messy or wear a hat. Lately wearing a hat has been more common, since gel requires me to have extra time in the morning, and I like sleeping in.

What color?

I have dark brown/black hair. I tend to comb it like how the Beatles had it in their early days :3

Toad85 said:
Depends on the season. No, I'm not kidding.

It's light brown in the summer, dark brown in the spring and fall, and almost black in the winter.

Elaborating on this, because we're going into hairstyles now, I have straight hair. But not straight as in "easy to comb smooth hair." I mean my hair literally grows straight up. Again, I'm not kidding.

Albeit, the front is kinda smooth, and I have a cute little curl at the front per my signature's hair.

Lily said:
NintendoQueen said:
Lily said:
Mrs. Hedlund said:
Lily said:
Cool

Mine's got too much.
I like my hair the wilder the better!!!

Do you use mousse to make it have more volume?
Yep, and backcombing. The smarty nerd girls think I look stupid with my emo makeup and big long hair, but who cares!

You have way too much self-confidence.

Toad85 said:
Toad85 said:
Depends on the season. No, I'm not kidding.

It's light brown in the summer, dark brown in the spring and fall, and almost black in the winter.

Elaborating on this, because we're going into hairstyles now, I have straight hair. But not straight as in "easy to comb smooth hair." I mean my hair literally grows straight up. Again, I'm not kidding.

Albeit, the front is kinda smooth, and I have a cute little curl at the front per my signature's hair.

Aww that sounds cute ♥

Back