Mario's Crowbar

PART 16

PART 16

His parents...they screamed and cried. They begged the little boy to join the army. They had trained him for months, to join the army. But the little boy was no longer little...he was big. He refused to move. He watched as his parents were sliced like salami. Blood everywhere. The threats and screams of the soldiers, ordering him to go, or share his parent’s fate. The boy said nothing. He rubbed the small charm, and left with them, crying all the way.

Heaving. Always heaving. Always in Crogo. Was it still Crogo? He looked up. He had a headache. It was killing him. And nearby, the Yellow Mask was hunched over, heaving, and breathing hard. He had fulfilled his plans. Now the city was destroyed. Bodies everywhere. And he laughed. And laughed. And Wes got up. And the air grew dense, and Wes knew that he was the only survivor. Everyone else had died painful deaths. He was the last. Of all. Except for the Yellow Mask.
"Ehh....a survivor? Heh heh. You must be quite powerful." Gasped the Yellow Mask. He had turned around, his face still hidden.
"You killed everyone." Said Wes, emotionless. What now?
"Heha hah hack! I...I brought them to salvation. This world is bad. Now they are in happiness."
"You killed them...to bring them happiness?"
"Now...now they live in Star Haven. All the good people."
"And what of the bad ones...?" An insane spiritual man?
"They deserve their fates in burning hell. They scream for help, and the Ztar tortures them forever."
"You...you're insane. You killed them all..."
"And what of you? You must die too...to live in Star Haven?" Continued the Yellow Mask. He was acting like a priest now. It could only get more disturbing from here.
"What if there is nothing afterwards? What if they are gone forever? All those you killed?"
"Do you not believe in the Star Spirits? You will live with the Ztar then, for you do not care for your brothers and sisters."
"...All things in this world don't really matter...for I remember nothing of what it really means."
Said Wes. A building burst into flames

"You must die. You will not accept the word of the Star Spirits." That was all the Yellow Mask had to say. He swung his meaty fist at Wes. From nowhere, a magical wall protected Wes. The fist bounced off.
"Wes...I'm here to help you...your friend." The Power Book had finally returned.
"Where have you been?" Murmured Wes. The Yellow Mask smashed his fist through the wall.
"WES! Concentrate. How much you hate this thing." Whispered the book.
Immediately, The Yellow Mask blew into the air, right into a fiery building. His costume and mask went flying off. And...Wario got up. His eyes blitzed in fire.
"7 years I've hidden. Defeat after defeat. I align myself with the Star Spirits, and I recovered. But..." The next part was a whisper. "...You know my identity. ...YOU WILL DIE. Not only will you die, you shall burn! BURN!" He was screaming now. Rather like Mario did. In rage, Wario snatched a Starman.
"6 more!!! HAHHAHAHH! I only need 1 for you however. And you will die. And you will wish you believed in the Star Spirits!" Wario immediately ate the Starman. With an explosion of light, Wario glowed in an unholy aurora.
"Concentrate...hate him. HATE HIM! HATE HIM! HATE HIM! Screamed the Book. Wes already hated him. He hated everyone. They had to die. He had to kill them. And the book...
"SHUT UP!" Roared Wes, not sure who he was talking to, considering Wario wouldn't be quiet either. By the time the spell hit Wario, he was running at Wes. It fired Wario into one of his own victims, blood exploding. And the Starman...disappeared. In an event of unequal magic, Wes had destroyed the powers of a Starman. Wario was shaking. This...this was almost powers worth the Star Spirits. One more spell...Wario would die. It just depended...an agonizing spell...or a quick spell?
"No...No...Please....please....OH SPIRITS...GET AWAY FROM ME! AUUUUGHGHHGH!" What happened to Wario is still unknown.

After 20 minutes, Wes lay in the middle of a chaotic heap. Everyone was dead. His friends...were they friends? Were they? He barely knew them...
"Wes." The nasty voice whispered. The book.
"What." Said Wes. He had no life. He still didn't know who he was. Just bizarre dreams...
"Wes...I know how we can bring them back to life." Whispered the book.
"Just touch me...and commit yourself."
"What....?" Said Wes. It didn't sound good.
"Commit yourself Wes. Commit yourself. Just say you commit to me." The book whispered.
"What do you mean...?" Said Wes.
Wes was wasting time, so the book forced him to commit. It was too bad none of his "group" had really died.

The dusty wind blew around the crooked, smashed buildings. A trail had formed in the snow; someone had left the destroyed city. Most of the beings in the building had been killed, the ruthless attack quick and merciless. ...Yet three survived. They had been kept in a magical force field, for hidden reasons, and the savior just as mysterious. And it was not coincidence that they were all about to board an Airship, or that they had a bizarre relationship with Wes, all short, except for the princess, who had just began to 'get used' to him. Yet now he was gone, and like before, Peach was the first awake. Like before, it was frightening. The prospect that she might be the only one that had survived, the sled, the city. And at first, she didn't remember what happened. About to board a ship, and...? But the memory came back, and the question hanged in the air.
"Was she the only survivor?" Unbeknownst, No.
It was confirmed as Seigal got up, bruised, with an aching head. He had found Abz, under a heap of metallic roofing. By now, Abz was so thrown about, it was impossible to tell whether he was actually alive or not. Peach carried him this time, as she was feeling stronger and Seigal had no idea who Abz was. They almost said nothing, and they followed the tracks in the snow...the tracks, perhaps, made by Wes. He had gone this way, heading towards the castle. It seemed like a direct route, and they carried on, right through the forest, and onto the Muddy Road. The castle was miles away. But how? It normally should have taken hours to cross the wide, flat area between Crogo and The Muddy Road. Yet it took only 1 hour. Time was almost distorted. Something big was coming. The duo continued trudging, until Abz suddenly woke up, perhaps in an inconvenient time.

If you were looking at a globe of the world, and spun to the side that held most of the Mushroom Kingdom, and bits and corners of bigger, yet less interesting kingdoms, you would notice a number of essential groups, all heading in the same direction. From the Koopa Kastle, and now near where a Duplighost pretending to be Kooply, was a massive, savage, Koopa Troop Army. Behind them, a small cult was following, and in the two groups, a massive thread of hatred was spun, from Ironel to Mitch. She didn't even know he was following her. From the west, a tiny group of three traveled, and they were the second closest to the final destination. Behind them, one, insane individual followed, dragging a Crowbar, which still glinted, because the fun was almost to begin, and the man carrying it screamed for meat. And already reaching the castle, a figure and its book, which the figure held closely entered the castle. A innocent Toad exploded. They're screams of terror were soon ended. Only one Toad escaped. And the figure climbed the castle, heading for the Tower, his book grinning insanely. They were all heading for the castle, and only one group could win control of destiny.

PART 16

Woo! 400 views!

PART 16

His parents...they screamed and cried. They begged the little boy to join the army. They had trained him for months, to join the army. But the little boy was no longer little...he was big. He refused to move. He watched as his parents were sliced like salami. Blood everywhere. The threats and screams of the soldiers, ordering him to go, or share his parent’s fate. The boy said nothing. He rubbed the small charm, and left with them, crying all the way.

Heaving. Always heaving. Always in Crogo. Was it still Crogo? He looked up. He had a headache. It was killing him. And nearby, the Yellow Mask was hunched over, heaving, and breathing hard. He had fulfilled his plans. Now the city was destroyed. Bodies everywhere. And he laughed. And laughed. And Wes got up. And the air grew dense, and Wes knew that he was the only survivor. Everyone else had died painful deaths. He was the last. Of all. Except for the Yellow Mask.
"Ehh....a survivor? Heh heh. You must be quite powerful." Gasped the Yellow Mask. He had turned around, his face still hidden.
"You killed everyone." Said Wes, emotionless. What now?
"Heha hah hack! I...I brought them to salvation. This world is bad. Now they are in happiness."
"You killed them...to bring them happiness?"
"Now...now they live in Star Haven. All the good people."
"And what of the bad ones...?" An insane spiritual man?
"They deserve their fates in burning hell. They scream for help, and the Ztar tortures them forever."
"You...you're insane. You killed them all..."
"And what of you? You must die too...to live in Star Haven?" Continued the Yellow Mask. He was acting like a priest now. It could only get more disturbing from here.
"What if there is nothing afterwards? What if they are gone forever? All those you killed?"
"Do you not believe in the Star Spirits? You will live with the Ztar then, for you do not care for your brothers and sisters."
"...All things in this world don't really matter...for I remember nothing of what it really means."
Said Wes. A building burst into flames

"You must die. You will not accept the word of the Star Spirits." That was all the Yellow Mask had to say. He swung his meaty fist at Wes. From nowhere, a magical wall protected Wes. The fist bounced off.
"Wes...I'm here to help you...your friend." The Power Book had finally returned.
"Where have you been?" Murmured Wes. The Yellow Mask smashed his fist through the wall.
"WES! Concentrate. How much you hate this thing." Whispered the book.
Immediately, The Yellow Mask blew into the air, right into a fiery building. His costume and mask went flying off. And...Wario got up. His eyes blitzed in fire.
"7 years I've hidden. Defeat after defeat. I align myself with the Star Spirits, and I recovered. But..." The next part was a whisper. "...You know my identity. ...YOU WILL DIE. Not only will you die, you shall burn! BURN!" He was screaming now. Rather like Mario did. In rage, Wario snatched a Starman.
"6 more!!! HAHHAHAHH! I only need 1 for you however. And you will die. And you will wish you believed in the Star Spirits!" Wario immediately ate the Starman. With an explosion of light, Wario glowed in an unholy aurora.
"Concentrate...hate him. HATE HIM! HATE HIM! HATE HIM! Screamed the Book. Wes already hated him. He hated everyone. They had to die. He had to kill them. And the book...
"SHUT UP!" Roared Wes, not sure who he was talking to, considering Wario wouldn't be quiet either. By the time the spell hit Wario, he was running at Wes. It fired Wario into one of his own victims, blood exploding. And the Starman...disappeared. In an event of unequal magic, Wes had destroyed the powers of a Starman. Wario was shaking. This...this was almost powers worth the Star Spirits. One more spell...Wario would die. It just depended...an agonizing spell...or a quick spell?
"No...No...Please....please....OH SPIRITS...GET AWAY FROM ME! AUUUUGHGHHGH!" What happened to Wario is still unknown.

After 20 minutes, Wes lay in the middle of a chaotic heap. Everyone was dead. His friends...were they friends? Were they? He barely knew them...
"Wes." The nasty voice whispered. The book.
"What." Said Wes. He had no life. He still didn't know who he was. Just bizarre dreams...
"Wes...I know how we can bring them back to life." Whispered the book.
"Just touch me...and commit yourself."
"What....?" Said Wes. It didn't sound good.
"Commit yourself Wes. Commit yourself. Just say you commit to me." The book whispered.
"What do you mean...?" Said Wes.
Wes was wasting time, so the book forced him to commit. It was too bad none of his "group" had really died.

The dusty wind blew around the crooked, smashed buildings. A trail had formed in the snow; someone had left the destroyed city. Most of the beings in the building had been killed, the ruthless attack quick and merciless. ...Yet three survived. They had been kept in a magical force field, for hidden reasons, and the savior just as mysterious. And it was not coincidence that they were all about to board an Airship, or that they had a bizarre relationship with Wes, all short, except for the princess, who had just began to 'get used' to him. Yet now he was gone, and like before, Peach was the first awake. Like before, it was frightening. The prospect that she might be the only one that had survived, the sled, the city. And at first, she didn't remember what happened. About to board a ship, and...? But the memory came back, and the question hanged in the air.
"Was she the only survivor?" Unbeknownst, No.
It was confirmed as Seigal got up, bruised, with an aching head. He had found Abz, under a heap of metallic roofing. By now, Abz was so thrown about, it was impossible to tell whether he was actually alive or not. Peach carried him this time, as she was feeling stronger and Seigal had no idea who Abz was. They almost said nothing, and they followed the tracks in the snow...the tracks, perhaps, made by Wes. He had gone this way, heading towards the castle. It seemed like a direct route, and they carried on, right through the forest, and onto the Muddy Road. The castle was miles away. But how? It normally should have taken hours to cross the wide, flat area between Crogo and The Muddy Road. Yet it took only 1 hour. Time was almost distorted. Something big was coming. The duo continued trudging, until Abz suddenly woke up, perhaps in an inconvenient time.

If you were looking at a globe of the world, and spun to the side that held most of the Mushroom Kingdom, and bits and corners of bigger, yet less interesting kingdoms, you would notice a number of essential groups, all heading in the same direction. From the Koopa Kastle, and now near where a Duplighost pretending to be Kooply, was a massive, savage, Koopa Troop Army. Behind them, a small cult was following, and in the two groups, a massive thread of hatred was spun, from Ironel to Mitch. She didn't even know he was following her. From the west, a tiny group of three traveled, and they were the second closest to the final destination. Behind them, one, insane individual followed, dragging a Crowbar, which still glinted, because the fun was almost to begin, and the man carrying it screamed for meat. And already reaching the castle, a figure and its book, which the figure held closely entered the castle. A innocent Toad exploded. They're screams of terror were soon ended. Only one Toad escaped. And the figure climbed the castle, heading for the Tower, his book grinning insanely. They were all heading for the castle, and only one group could win control of destiny.

PART 17

PART 17

"Let...go...of...me!" Abz shoved off Peach, sweating desperately.
"What...what the hell happened?" He sputtered. By now, they were all near the castle, close to the outside Dungeons, where Bowser had been kept days ago. From here, they could see a stream of blood creeping around the corner from the entrance to the castle. Someone had already come here. Killed the Toads, and was now in the chamber they had desperately rebuilt. The chamber to the Tower. But the Tower was still gone. It was too difficult to rebuild, and the Toad's never had enough time, before the warped creature had come.
"Where in the...?" Abz continued his confused rant.
"We had to carry you. Me and Wes. Of course, Wes is gone now, and-"
Peach walked into a puddle of blood. "Ahhhah!" She screamed, falling backwards into the red mess. It soaked into her dress, becoming a dark red color.
"What...has happened here?" She cried, standing up, the blood dripping off her dress.
Seigal suddenly demonstrated a secret talent. "Whatever did this...was with magic." They turned the corner, the bodies horrifically mangled. And a trail of blood leading into the castle.
Abz already knew it was a lure. He knew it had to be Wes too, and Koopa's were always trying to get the princess. If he could trade with him...
"To show you how sorry I am, I want to help you with this...problem." Abz suddenly piped up.
"Your choice. If we can reason with...whatever, I'm still taking you to the Dungeon. And you will rot." Peach wanted Abz to run. He was a bumbling idiot, and not really evil. Just...dumb.
"That's okay." Said Abz.
Peach was so shocked by the carnage that she didn't really notice Abz's hidden, but easily seen plan, scrawled across his face. They began following the trail.

The Koopa Army came next. They had smashed through Toad Town, stealing food, and just trashing everything. Qwerty already knew that Peach had gone in, her delicate shoe-prints were in the snow. They noticed the body's, but knew the offender was seriously outnumbered.

Next was the insane Mario. The smell of blood lured him to the corpses, and then the smell of alive meat heading up the castle continued his trail.

And last, Mitch's cult. They're plan: To take over the Central Government of the Mushroom Kingdom. From there, the bloodthirsty destruction would be even easier.

And far, far away, Blibby crawled into the Ancient Forest, his wounds would soon cripple him, trapping him in the dark woods.

Drip. Drop. The scene was gruesome. Above the throne, a Toad hanged from the ceiling, his numerous wounds dripping onto the floor, right in front of Wes, whose face was now hid by a shadow created by the dark cloak he wore. On an armrest, a certain book laid, face down. Literally.
"I...I'm...so...glad...you...could...make...it." Gasped the choking voice within the cloak.
"What...why? Why did you do this? These Toads...they served my every whim. I needed them, to do my every bidding." Peach was starting to realize how lazy and pathetic she sounded.
"This...is so..." Seigal couldn't find a word. Just hours ago, Wes was an unknown, yet nonviolent individual. Now he was a seemingly insane monster.
"So...what...Seigal? Death...is...for...those...who...are...weak. Only...the...strong...sit...back...and...Watch."
Within a microsecond, an cursed circle, like the one used on Mitch, went around Peach and Seigal. Abz was left out. Suddenly, his plan was crashed. Wes already had Peach. ...But Seigal? He would have to escape. Abz immediately began running for the hallway outside, and easy escape it should have been. Instead, Abz was hit by an invisible force, and smashed to the ground, before Wes. He would soon figure out he was held to the ground.
"Now...a...end...to...the...worthless." Murmured Wes. He snapped his fingers. Abz appeared dead.
Peach and Seigal couldn't move, but they could still speak.
"Wes...you...you even said...justice. You're..."
"I...didn't...kill...him...I...destroyed...his...soul."
Peach started screaming. However, the chaos hadn't even begun yet.
Qwerty burst in, his army behind him, filling the room.
"Peach, I have come to capture you..." Qwerty stood shocked. Placenta and Ironel, his unofficial generals, came from behind. Ironel stood no chance.
"I...will...take...you...as...well...Ironel." Gasped Wes. An invisible force pulled Ironel into the ghastly circle of light, trapping her. It was obvious she was trying to emotionally escape. It wasn't working. "ATTACK!" The scream suddenly echoed out, just like the beginning of the tale...

Immediately, the soldiers fanned out, many different species flooded the room. Most couldn't fit through the door. Wes used powers to slam the door shut, locking out the rest of the army. Some headed for the force field, to break it, and rescue Ironel. Some attacked Wes, but were blown up in the Ironel fashion. Qwerty had backed into a corner, contemplating escape, next to a window. No. He couldn't leave his men. BOOM! A scream. Even though Wes was a supernatural force. As he started to back away, everything got worse. Mario's Crowbar broke through the door, but Mario had already killed the outside soldiers. Mario screamed, wildly swinging his Crowbar everywhere. Another Koopa was blown up, but the shell survived, smacking into Placenta, who flailing backwards, knocked into the stunned Qwerty. He fell backwards through the window, falling onto the moat. His fate was unseeable.
"I...I..." Gasped Placenta. He didn't have long to gasp. Mario sliced through his head, flying through the insane frenzy of soldiers, discouraged, seeing all 3 commanders conquered within 2 minutes. Some tried to escape. Wes blew them up. The ones that attacked anyway were killed too. It was hopeless, and soon, it was obvious, everyone would die, no matter what. Some slinked into corners, and will kill anyway. Then...
CRASH! Through the broken door, Mitch slinked into the blood filled room, as well as Penter, and the cult. An invisible wall sealed the cult away, however, and they scratched the wall to join Mitch.
Mitch noticed the book on the throne.
"So...we meet again." Smirked Mitch. From somewhere, a creepy hollow laughing echoed.
"Meet...again...?" Gasped Wes. But hidden in his voice, he knew Mitch was right.
"I'm not talking to you weakling." Laughed Mitch. "The great book...the downfall..."
More laughing.
"No...More...you...all...will...share...the...same...fate." Gasped Wes. The force tried to pull Mitch in, but he stood in one spot, laughing. Penter was affected however, and scratched at the floor, scrabbling to stay upright. He too, was pulled into the force-circle, glowing with unholy light.
Both Wes and Mitch and the hollow laughing all laughed. The time had now come. The four who had been spared were only side notes to the true battle that was about to begin.
"Mitch...help." Gasped Penter. He couldn't believe he was asking his hated enemy for help. Now it was all over...
"Good...bye." Laughed Wes. The force glowed, and the four disappeared, not to be seen again.

'K, now I've read a rather brutal part... >.<

PART 18

PART 18

They didn't have to wake up. In fact, they were suddenly standing up, in a grove, in a darkened forest. It was obviously night, as the distant calls of Pider's echoed in the distance. Seigal hadn't even called his attention to Mario...but Peach had. She was mumbling to Mario, almost unintelligible from fear.
"Please...Mario..." Mario stood upright. It was hard to tell whether he was awake or not.
"Peach...Peach..." Muttered Mario. He wasn't screaming anymore. It was also interesting to note that the Crowbar was gone.
"Mario...Mario..." Cried Peach. "Please...are you...?"
"Peach...what's happened?" Muttered Mario. He was not insane anymore.
"Mario!" Cried Peach, slamming into him. Seigal stood back, never even knowing Mario's situation. Penter stood thoughtfully. Where HAD Mario been this whole time?
"Peach...why...? Why...are we here...? My mind...I can't remember anything...except...Luigi."
"Mario...you...you've been scary! No...That’s not a good way to say it...you've been..." Peach blubbered.
"I...just...don't remember anything." Muttered Mario. Peach knew she couldn't tell Mario what had happened. He would be...
"Where are we...?" Said Mario. He was acting rather mindless at this point, although it was a good question.
"It seems to be the Ancient Forest." Said Seigal, who finally spoke. Penter examined the area.
"That's what you call...the forest...right?" Asked Peach. She was starting to think of coporating this into Mushroom Kingdom knowledge as well.
"Yeah..."
A moment of silence passed.
"Well...we have to get back to my castle...and..." It wasn't really a plan. Wes had ridiculous power. Penter knew Mitch did too, and it could be a factor that they joined forces.
"Let's find something." Said Mario, still confused. Especially the part where a Toad was a near a Koopa, and was not screaming in fear.
"Well...c'mon." Said Peach, annoyed.

2 hours of hiking passed. The whole time, Mario had been trying to figure things out. Something finally registered. "BLOOD GROVE!" Mario shouted, making everyone else jump.
"That...that place we were in...That was Blood Grove!" Cried Mario. But the bodies were gone. It seemed some time had passed.
"Blood...Grove..." Said Peach. That was the name of the ancient war grove. It was zoned out as a piece of history, back when the Tribes fought for territory.
"Yes...I remember. I was fighting with Luigi, and Luigi got hurt, and then I gave him food, and..." Mario suddenly realized he had left Luigi in his house.
"Oh no...if that was Blood Grove...we've been heading Northwest...my house should be ahead...MOVE!" Mario shoved Seigal out of the way. The rest hurriedly ran after him.

The wood had rotted, and the brown paint was peeling off, leaving a disgusting cross between yellow and brown.
"Mario...Mario! Stop running!" Cried Peach, stumbling after him. The rest shifted coolly. Neither really had a history anyway, so anything could go for them.
Mario smashed the door open, crashing through, into the house. A smell of Snifits lurked out. The rest slowly followed, the smell crushing and choking.
Mario was leaning on a wall, staring at the carnage inside the kitchen. It was better then before now, since all the bodies were now skeletons. 4 of them, one Luigi's.
Mario said nothing, biting his lip. At the door, Seigal climbed through, noticing a broken receiver.
"Hello?" He said. "Helloke? Tracked...Markio's...helck..."
The surreal voice from what seemed months ago struck back. Seigal shivered, and stepped near the door. He wasn't taking chances.
"How could this have happened to your house so fast...Mario?" Penter asked.
Peach glared at him, desperately trying to hide a fury hate inside. She still hated Penter, and only because of Orbix would Mario not allow a Toad to die. If only Orbix hadn't...
"He's dead." Sniffed Mario, finally speaking. "Luigi...he's dead...but...but..." Mario still didn't know how Luigi had died. Peach knew, and wondered if she should reveal what had happened to Luigi.
Mario punched a wall, and it came cascading down, revealing a family of wild Snifits. Mario slammed down on them, with a classic jump, breaking another wall, revealing the stairs, on the other corner of the large wall. Mario stayed silent, and they ended up staying the night. Mario fell to a bed from tire. The rest fiddled around with a damaged Television they had found, trying to find the news, perhaps to see if a Search Party had gone out yet, or if Wes was making an influence. Penter wasn't even sure. He was convinced they were in an alternate dimension. Everything was strange, and foreboding. Seigal had told the rest about the receiver, which was foolish anyway, but Penter found it interesting. By this time, the body's still should have been rotting, not already dry bones. Yet...
"This crud is worthless!" Cried Peach, showing her snotty side again. It DID seem to be true, though, as all it did was wildly crackle. Peach kicked it to the floor, and grabbed the last bed, as they’re only two.
"You didn't have to do that!" Growled Penter after her, knowing it was pointless anyway. She would simply ignore him. Penter mumbled, and went upstairs, looking for something to rest on. Seigal continued watching the crackling Television, as it sparkled and cracked. He eventually dozed off from boredom.

2 hours later, Seigal jumped up. A voice was coming from the machine, very stringy, and hard to make out.
"I...shel...Big...out...woods...come..."
Seigal quickly pulled a knob, even though he had no idea what it did.
"Star...Carni...shelter...direct...uth...of....cas...BZZERT." The TV blew off, and fell, shattering the glass. It had finally broken, but fortunately right before leaving an important message.
"Thank you." Whispered Seigal, and began preparing for another journey.

"This really sounds fake to me...did anyone else hear it?" Mumble Peach, still crabby from being woken up early. It WAS early, the sun only just appearing over the trees, although it could already have been noon, the trees shading the land.
"Whether it's fake or not, it will take us somewhere, instead of staying in that rickety shack." Muttered Penter, who wanted to leave anyway, as Mario forced them to bury the bodies. Penter had really thought it was a waste of time. Mario meanwhile, was still trying to figure out why he couldn't remember anything of the past 4 or 5 days. ...And why no one would tell him what had happened. He knew they were lying when they said that they weren't there. They HAD to be, and the lie was so obvious, it almost seemed to hint at something. Continuing the trek, the 4 continued the journey, unaware of the upcoming group.

"This is so ridiculous...this must have a deeper meaning." Complained Dirgivous, stomping down the road, poking at grass with his spear, which he was actually borrowing for the day.
"I mean...we're only children! And...They send us to the Outside?"
"It's a punishment Dirgi. And it's YOUR fault. They only sent ME out so I could protect you. Why did you have to steal they're stuff? They were keeping us safe! And you had to-"
"Shut up!" Yelled Dirgivous, trying to save his weak position in the argument. "YOU are my last guardian anyway! They sent you out because you should have taught me not to-"
"You realize you’re downgrading yourself, right." Sighed Grific, speeding up to catch his annoying younger brother.
"That's what Dad used to always say..." Muttered Dirgivous.
"I knew it! You listened to our private conversations, you rat!" Growled Grific.
"It's not fair that you got to talk to Dad before the-"
They walked right into the other group.

PART 19

PART 19

"Ahhhgh!" At the same time of the scream, an immense explosion let out, blowing snow to the distance. The sudden change in temperature had shocked the Toad into pain, everything felt like she had fallen into lava, deep and hot, and forever painful. The emotional, extreme, explosions cast it away eventually, and she rested, slowly being buried in snow, breathing painfully. Why she had been separated from the 4 others, was a mystery, and she was all alone in the windy, flat, emotionless land. Warming herself with mental explosions, she began her way to the south, hoping for a sign of life.

"Watch where you’re going!" Growled Dirgivous, forgetting the facts of the world. Grific simply watched in awe. The group essentially copied Grific, staring at the beings they had finally found. Within a second, Seigal grew defensive by ancient instinct, for these were neither Koopa nor Toad. "Yoshi's. ...I haven't seen them in a long time." Murmured Peach. Her shock was shared by the others. The Yoshi's almost had the exact same reaction.
"Surviving Outsiders?" Said Grific. "Dirgi...if we turn them in...We might be accepted back in...There hasn't been any Outsiders since the-"
"Outsiders!" Shouted Dirgi, jumping up and down. "We thought everyone else was dead, and-"
"What...is going on?" Asked Mario, his confusion growing. And his nervous feelings.
"Red hat...Blue overalls...-"
"Don't get me started." Droned Mario. This usually happened every time he went on a complicated quest.
"I can't believe this...everyone thought you were dead. And...You don't even look older!" Said Dirgivous, finally getting an important word over his older brother.
"It hasn't been very long..." Said Peach, speaking before Mario could get a chance to question her again.
The Yoshi's looked at each other. This was a bizarre quartet. Mario, Peach, a Toad, and...A Koopa?!? And now, it seemed as if they had lost they're memories. Or...something like that. Dirgivous wasn't sure.
"But...Mario...Peach...you've been missing...for...10 years!"

Peach fainted, her delicate thoughts shattered like a rock to a glass house. It was almost like she fell asleep in mid air, her shoes tipping her from falling over. It was a queer moment, and this aggregated Mario further.
"Is this a joke to you...?" He yelled. But everyone else knew it was the truth, the apocalypse feeling world was slowly closing in on them. Only Mario had not seen the horrors of Wes, or been on a chaotic quest, each with different purposes.
"Mario...you and Peach...and the others, you all have to come with us to the Ballyhoo Dome." Said Grific. Outsiders would be a key to an early return.
"Ballyhoo Dome...?" Muttered Mario. He knew MC Ballyhoo, the annoying, screeching freak who had bothered him, 3 years ago, when the Star Carnival came by. Peach tried to guarantee it a vacation, and Toadette, who was an idiot, tried to convince him candy was healthy. In the end, it was another disgusting trip, everyone acting drunk, too much candy and Erb Juice, and even the MC himself had swigs of the stuff. It eventually ended in disaster, when a drunken Hammer Bro threw a hammer at the tent walls, thinking he was playing Gun the Runner. The walls blew down, and the Star Carnival hurried away, embarrassed, towards the Festive Beach, near Crogo City. Mario always figured the nasty creatures in Crogo had attacked it. Apparently not.
"Someone...give me a painkiller." Muttered Mario, wishing he remembered the old recipe used for the Viruses.
The Yoshi's took it as a joke, and pleaded the group to come with them. They still easily came anyway, and Dirgivous even offered to carry Peach, which he did. The rest of the time was filled in silence, the Yoshi’s guaranteeing that the Master of the Carnival could answer all of they're questions. Mario stayed silent, wishing Peach would wake up. Seigal wondered what the Koopa Kingdom was like, now that Qwerty was supposedly dead. Could he take over again? Penter questioned what had exactly happened to Penter and Mitch's alliance. Had Mitch lied all along? Was he united with Wes? Or were they both there at the same time by coincidence? And Peach dreamed of a withering Toad, talking to a shadowed figure. The Toad was crippled, using long wooden poles to support himself. He aligned himself with the figure, asking for health, and in return, a plan. A plan for what? It almost seemed as if the Toad saw her, and Peach cried herself into another nightmare.

Dirgivous emerged from the forest, in front of a massive Dome. It was really a dome, a giant glass circle covering what looked like tents inside.
"What are you doing back here?" Shouted the angry guard, sitting in a glass perch on the wall. He hated Dirgivous more then he hated anyone else in the Ballyhoo Dome.
"We bring new outsiders!" Shouted Grific back and Dirgivous fully emerged, with the collapsed Peach on his back.
The guard was sincerely shocked, but still hated Dirgi, and wanted the process to take as long as possible. "I'll have to check with the Prime Guard-"
"These are OUTSIDERS. Are you not listening? The Parchment orders that Outsiders are immediately brought in for questioning."
Seigal started to feel nervous again, balanced between Mario and the strange peoples of the future. What had Wes done to the world?
"This is a special case, Yoshi. You were ordered to leave this place for a year, fend for yourself against the Deltas."
"Then take them inside." Sighed Grific. "What about us?" Whined Dirgivous.
"Whatever you say." Laughed the guard, opening a huge glass door for the quartet. Mario carried Peach inside, and the door was shut again.
"Better go find some food." Laughed the guard, sitting comfortably in his perch.
The duo left fast, as it was almost nightfall, and the Delta's would be out.

Although beautiful and complex on the outside, the inside of the Ballyhoo Dome was nothing special. Toads with raggedy clothes and Koopas with chipped shells wandered in the abysmal tents. A Shy Guy with no mask hid in a corner. The guard led them past the tents, towards a massive tent which Mario remembered as the Star Battle Tent.
"Go in there, and wait." Muttered the guard, and he went back to his post.
"Thanks." Said Penter silently. The guard laughed.
The inside was colorful, with a stage and a few tables. At the back was a door with complex markings. Someone could be heard mumbling inside.
Peach seemed to wake up by this, and quickly asked question, most of which couldn't be answered anyway. She eventually slumped in a chair, listening to the chants.
An hour passed.
"Ugh..." Muttered Peach, bored as ever.
"Be patient. He might be able to answer our questions." Spoke Mario watching the door.
"Yes...I can answer ALL of your questions..." Said the annoying voice of MC Ballyhoo. Mario always hated the name. In fact, Mario always hated everything about Ballyhoo. Those feelings rose again as the annoyance danced over to the table.
"Helloooo!" Said Ballyhoo in his most annoying voice.
"Hello." Muttered Mario. Mario glared at Ballyhoo, and then continued. "After an hour of waiting, I'm sure you know that we're 'Outsiders' or whatever. And I'm sure you know we have questions that must be answered."
"Yes...I know all...even how to..."
"I don't care. You’re going to answer our questions...and then you can play games." Growled Mario.
Ballyhoo laughed, but on top of his head, Big Tops eyes burned with intense rage into Mario. Big Top was Ballyhoo's hat, which was bizarrely alive. Big Top continued glaring, and Ballyhoo continued laughing. Half and half, bottom and top. Two different feelings, in one.

PART 19

PART 19

"Ahhhgh!" At the same time of the scream, an immense explosion let out, blowing snow to the distance. The sudden change in temperature had shocked the Toad into pain, everything felt like she had fallen into lava, deep and hot, and forever painful. The emotional, extreme, explosions cast it away eventually, and she rested, slowly being buried in snow, breathing painfully. Why she had been separated from the 4 others, was a mystery, and she was all alone in the windy, flat, emotionless land. Warming herself with mental explosions, she began her way to the south, hoping for a sign of life.

"Watch where you’re going!" Growled Dirgivous, forgetting the facts of the world. Grific simply watched in awe. The group essentially copied Grific, staring at the beings they had finally found. Within a second, Seigal grew defensive by ancient instinct, for these were neither Koopa nor Toad. "Yoshi's. ...I haven't seen them in a long time." Murmured Peach. Her shock was shared by the others. The Yoshi's almost had the exact same reaction.
"Surviving Outsiders?" Said Grific. "Dirgi...if we turn them in...We might be accepted back in...There hasn't been any Outsiders since the-"
"Outsiders!" Shouted Dirgi, jumping up and down. "We thought everyone else was dead, and-"
"What...is going on?" Asked Mario, his confusion growing. And his nervous feelings.
"Red hat...Blue overalls...-"
"Don't get me started." Droned Mario. This usually happened every time he went on a complicated quest.
"I can't believe this...everyone thought you were dead. And...You don't even look older!" Said Dirgivous, finally getting an important word over his older brother.
"It hasn't been very long..." Said Peach, speaking before Mario could get a chance to question her again.
The Yoshi's looked at each other. This was a bizarre quartet. Mario, Peach, a Toad, and...A Koopa?!? And now, it seemed as if they had lost they're memories. Or...something like that. Dirgivous wasn't sure.
"But...Mario...Peach...you've been missing...for...10 years!"

Peach fainted, her delicate thoughts shattered like a rock to a glass house. It was almost like she fell asleep in mid air, her shoes tipping her from falling over. It was a queer moment, and this aggregated Mario further.
"Is this a joke to you...?" He yelled. But everyone else knew it was the truth, the apocalypse feeling world was slowly closing in on them. Only Mario had not seen the horrors of Wes, or been on a chaotic quest, each with different purposes.
"Mario...you and Peach...and the others, you all have to come with us to the Ballyhoo Dome." Said Grific. Outsiders would be a key to an early return.
"Ballyhoo Dome...?" Muttered Mario. He knew MC Ballyhoo, the annoying, screeching freak who had bothered him, 3 years ago, when the Star Carnival came by. Peach tried to guarantee it a vacation, and Toadette, who was an idiot, tried to convince him candy was healthy. In the end, it was another disgusting trip, everyone acting drunk, too much candy and Erb Juice, and even the MC himself had swigs of the stuff. It eventually ended in disaster, when a drunken Hammer Bro threw a hammer at the tent walls, thinking he was playing Gun the Runner. The walls blew down, and the Star Carnival hurried away, embarrassed, towards the Festive Beach, near Crogo City. Mario always figured the nasty creatures in Crogo had attacked it. Apparently not.
"Someone...give me a painkiller." Muttered Mario, wishing he remembered the old recipe used for the Viruses.
The Yoshi's took it as a joke, and pleaded the group to come with them. They still easily came anyway, and Dirgivous even offered to carry Peach, which he did. The rest of the time was filled in silence, the Yoshi’s guaranteeing that the Master of the Carnival could answer all of they're questions. Mario stayed silent, wishing Peach would wake up. Seigal wondered what the Koopa Kingdom was like, now that Qwerty was supposedly dead. Could he take over again? Penter questioned what had exactly happened to Penter and Mitch's alliance. Had Mitch lied all along? Was he united with Wes? Or were they both there at the same time by coincidence? And Peach dreamed of a withering Toad, talking to a shadowed figure. The Toad was crippled, using long wooden poles to support himself. He aligned himself with the figure, asking for health, and in return, a plan. A plan for what? It almost seemed as if the Toad saw her, and Peach cried herself into another nightmare.

Dirgivous emerged from the forest, in front of a massive Dome. It was really a dome, a giant glass circle covering what looked like tents inside.
"What are you doing back here?" Shouted the angry guard, sitting in a glass perch on the wall. He hated Dirgivous more then he hated anyone else in the Ballyhoo Dome.
"We bring new outsiders!" Shouted Grific back and Dirgivous fully emerged, with the collapsed Peach on his back.
The guard was sincerely shocked, but still hated Dirgi, and wanted the process to take as long as possible. "I'll have to check with the Prime Guard-"
"These are OUTSIDERS. Are you not listening? The Parchment orders that Outsiders are immediately brought in for questioning."
Seigal started to feel nervous again, balanced between Mario and the strange peoples of the future. What had Wes done to the world?
"This is a special case, Yoshi. You were ordered to leave this place for a year, fend for yourself against the Deltas."
"Then take them inside." Sighed Grific. "What about us?" Whined Dirgivous.
"Whatever you say." Laughed the guard, opening a huge glass door for the quartet. Mario carried Peach inside, and the door was shut again.
"Better go find some food." Laughed the guard, sitting comfortably in his perch.
The duo left fast, as it was almost nightfall, and the Delta's would be out.

Although beautiful and complex on the outside, the inside of the Ballyhoo Dome was nothing special. Toads with raggedy clothes and Koopas with chipped shells wandered in the abysmal tents. A Shy Guy with no mask hid in a corner. The guard led them past the tents, towards a massive tent which Mario remembered as the Star Battle Tent.
"Go in there, and wait." Muttered the guard, and he went back to his post.
"Thanks." Said Penter silently. The guard laughed.
The inside was colorful, with a stage and a few tables. At the back was a door with complex markings. Someone could be heard mumbling inside.
Peach seemed to wake up by this, and quickly asked question, most of which couldn't be answered anyway. She eventually slumped in a chair, listening to the chants.
An hour passed.
"Ugh..." Muttered Peach, bored as ever.
"Be patient. He might be able to answer our questions." Spoke Mario watching the door.
"Yes...I can answer ALL of your questions..." Said the annoying voice of MC Ballyhoo. Mario always hated the name. In fact, Mario always hated everything about Ballyhoo. Those feelings rose again as the annoyance danced over to the table.
"Helloooo!" Said Ballyhoo in his most annoying voice.
"Hello." Muttered Mario. Mario glared at Ballyhoo, and then continued. "After an hour of waiting, I'm sure you know that we're 'Outsiders' or whatever. And I'm sure you know we have questions that must be answered."
"Yes...I know all...even how to..."
"I don't care. You’re going to answer our questions...and then you can play games." Growled Mario.
Ballyhoo laughed, but on top of his head, Big Tops eyes burned with intense rage into Mario. Big Top was Ballyhoo's hat, which was bizarrely alive. Big Top continued glaring, and Ballyhoo continued laughing. Half and half, bottom and top. Two different feelings, in one.

PART 20

PART 20

"First...answer me some question." Said Ballyhoo, conducting business as usual. Everyone else was annoyed.
"First...tell me why you’re the first Outsiders to roam this land in 6 years?"
"Outsiders...?" Muttered Mario.
"Yes...those who are alone, with no safe political place...I see you’re not up to date."
"Maybe you should be answering the questions." Growled Mario.
"Mario...let ME handle him." Giggled Peach. Peach was one of the group that actually liked the party. She also seemed to have a secret crush on Ballyhoo. Mario was disgusted, but sat down anyway. Then Peach got worse, revealing everything.
"We were...time warped...from the past...maybe 10 years?" Mario scowled. Seigal was annoyed that he wasn't getting a word, especially since he WAS royalty. Sort of.
"Time...warped?" Joked Ballyhoo, and he burst out laughing. Everybody except Peach scowled.
"She's crazy." Said Penter. "The...er...Delta's attacked her. Made her...insane."
"The Wes Delta's attacked her, and she survived? What a wondrous girl." Ballyhoo, at least what seemed to be Ballyhoo knew that they really had time warped. But he loved their lies, syrupy decievance.
"Wes...Delta's?" Muttered Penter.
"Now I AM concerned." Said Peach, getting interested, instead of bored. "What do you mean...Wes...Delta's?"
"The one...and only." Laughed Ballyhoo. "Well...not one. More like millions. And only a fraction of Wes's total Army. Most are robots. All of the soldiers with those weird names are robots."
Mario sprang up, ignoring Ballyhoo's constant laughs. "You mean...Wes built an army?"
"Right on the spot!" More laughs. "Wes pretty much built the entire army, all by hand...or whatever he does. He makes them in ranks...Alpha, Omega, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Zeta..."
"An entire army..." Sighed Peach, losing her spunk. Taking back her position would be truly impossible.
"He used to attack the towns and cities of the world, now everyone’s in ruins. The Koopa's of the east ended up joining the Sarasa Factor. The Toads came here. Some Koopas. The others scattered into other factors, war armies, all planning to take down Emperor Wes. Nobody seems to notice, though, is that they don't attack anymore, except the Delta's at night. Mostly, they protect Wes's Castle. He's doing something...some think he's building an ultimate robot...something called a 'Kappa' but I don't think so. The entire universe is pulsating...something beyond time and space is happening there...something unnatural...unholy..." Mario was too tired to notice that Ballyhoo was just feeding them information. He was too tired to notice that Ballyhoo had replaced his voice with a serious one. Nor did he notice that Big Top was silently saying everything he did. It was right to be tired, as the long night passed over head.

What now? I thought they would let us back in for sure, with the inclusion of the Outsiders." Complained Dirgivous, the situation bleak, huddling in the cold, small, cave. Although warm at day, night in the land was freezing and dangerous, combined with the nasty Delta's, waiting to eat flesh, even though they were robots with no minds.
"Me too..." Muttered Grific, directly under the edge/roof of the cave, waving around a spear their only protection against the robotic Army.
"Look out!" Gasped Dirgivous, looking at the overhang, a robotic claw grabbing at Grific. He leapt up and stabbed his spear at it, watching with satisfaction as steam and electricity blew out of it, a sign the hand would blow up. Grific leapt back into the cave, and the hand blew up, the body who owned it as well. Looking out carefully, Grific sighed with relief.
"It's okay...it was only a Tau." Dirgivous came a little closer. It made sense. Most of the robots would not blow up from a simple electrical discharge. Only the weak ones could be affected by a spear, like Phi, Chi, and Rho. It seemed Wes chose ranks by the interest of names.
"Come on...let's get out of here. Thier could be others...like Delta's." Whispered Grific. They quickly ran out of the cave, deeper into the woods. Because of the warped condition of Space Time, they could see Wes's Castle from here, an ominous hint at horrible magic and science. To further prove this, a horrible scream echoed from the Castle. Just 10 years ago, the place was happy and joyful. The Yoshi's hadn't been alive long, for they would've known that the place was full of secret misery as well, 10 years ago. The death of Mitch. And for the special Toad's, those like Penter, and Orbix, it was misery serving the government.

It was true, that a great robot named Kappa had been built in the domain of Wes, but it was not as powerful as the rumors told. He was more of a close servant to King Wes, the great king of all. He was the smartest of the robot, closely built by Wes. Wes and his mysterious partner had built it, as great as it could be. It represented Wes himself, with great limbs. Wes was mysteriously happy about it, approved, and emotionless. That had been a year ago. Now, Wes was annoyed with the robot, at least the seeable emotions were.
"Great King Wes of all...I bring news of travelers!"
"Do...not...bring...news...Kappa...bring...THEM!" An invisible force hit Kappa.
"I'm sorry sir...only a worthless Tau reported it...2 Yoshi's. They came in contact with the Ballyhoo Dome, with...a quintet. The quintet was let in, but the Yoshi's were objected. Do you think they have a problem with Yoshi's sir...?"
"No...because...of...the...Factors...Ballyhoo...would...never...let...anyone...get...away...unless...he's...truly...a...fool. Leave...me...I...must...think...about...this."
Kappa left, an intelligent robot confronting the world. Same with the mindless Wes, watching the robot leave, and planning for the quintet, that would be coming, eventually.

Sezin 10

Over time, the bitter cold broke her down, even with her powers of the mind. The snow was massive here, biting into her flesh. And then another appeared. He was up ahead, cloaked and hooded. In his arms, he held a book without a face.
"Ironel." He murmured, cold winds swirling around them. Even the book had it's own winds.
"What...do...you want?"..."...Where are we, Phantom?"
"Ironel...this...is...you’re...You’re...des..." He struggled to speak without waiting. He tried to say the words without pausing. He was unsuccessful.
"Destiny...it's...your...destiny...This...is...the...land...we...shall...create."
Some thousand miles off, the sound of screeching metal echoed, beyond the mountains in the snow distance.
"With...my...friends. My...wonderful...friends!" His scratchy attempt at laughing was disturbing.
More metal screeching. A roar accompanied it.
"Friends...friends...friends......... You...and me. We can win. Because...you hold...tremendous power. And with me, you shall kill your...enemies."
The screeching metal bit into her ears.
"We only have one thing in common Phantom. We are both insane. Are powers...are tremendous...and from our minds. But you...naturally want destruction. This land of the future..."
"Ironel...it will only take 40 Sezin's..." He muttered, taking out a strange watch. Over 100 symbols lay on it. In the center, was a book with eyes. The 100 images seemed to be divided into 8 sections, each section with an image. One was a Koopa. Three were Toads. One was some kind of huge machine, with an evil face. One appeared to be Wes himself, with blank eyes. And two humans, one was split between evil and good, with a twisted face, he was half.
"In...40...Sezin's...the...world...shall...become...chaos...our...land."
A scream erupted from the mountains.
"We...shall...repeat...the...great...cycle...of...time...by the Spirits..."
And then she was forced to walk towards the mountains, where the clanking of metal sounded. Looking over the side, thousands upon thousands of creatures of all kinds were in a giant whirlwind of chaos. It represented all the elements, in a single combination of terror and torture. In the center, the evil metal machine was laughing, spearing everyone who went by, and injecting flames.
"Come to my...castle....I...will...be...waiting." And the flames enveloped Wes, and Ironel fell into the scene, the pain immense.

The prisoner woke up, startling the Guard, who wasn't supposed to be there at all.

Back