Other
-Customizible Balls
-Colour swaps for certain characters
-Items

LAST UPDATE: Dec 10 2011
WHY: King Boo and Petey Piranha added

What?

A game idea me and Vinnie made.

In one photo, the words Super Mario Bowling are in Super Mario text, except the o in bowling is replaced with a bowling ball.
Awesome title, right? Though Vinnie thinks it's boring, so we'll probably change it.

In another, it shows the words 'Mario Alley' and Mario is leaning on the words giving a peace sign.
Mario Alley is one of the many stages in this game, and while I'm saying this, I'll mention that at times coconuts or on one stage half-eaten mushrooms are used as bowling balls.

In the next, Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, and Yoshi are lined up in that order ready to bowl.
Not much to say here. Those 5 are in the game, so they're in the photo.

In #4, a red bowling ball is seen rolling down the alley, with the back of Mario's head in view.
Customizible balls, the ones shown here are default. You can make the ball always a coconut, or never change into a half-eaten mushroom, and stuff like that.

In picture 5, a flaming green and orange (which reminds me of Bowser) ball is seen going down the alley. Are special moves in this game?
Yes they are, and that is Bowser's special move, fire breath.

Finally, Yoshi (that colour) is seen jumping up, ready to bowl. Red Yoshi, Green Toad, and Wario are seen in the audiance. In the bottom, there is a red bar, with white text, that say "Player 5, your turn!" Are there 5 players at a time?! And the audience! Poor Wario, he's probably left out...
There are 5 players, and the people in the audiance are actually characters you've unlocked. The Green Toad and Red Yoshi are colour swaps. Toad has Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Purple, and Orange. Yoshi has Green, Red, Light Blue, Pink, Dark Blue, Orange, Yellow, Purple, and Brown.

NEWS ALERT NEWS ALERT
In one pic, a blur of purple can be seen. Waluigi? I'll call my boss...

Okay, WALUIGI IS IN TEH GAME!

Dry-Petey said:
NEWS ALERT NEWS ALERT
In one pic, a blur of purple can be seen. Waluigi? I'll call my boss...

Okay, WALUIGI IS IN TEH GAME!

He posted that because I wasn't going to edit my post before that one.

I'll just go and say Daisy and DK bring the character count to 10(got confused because Vinnie forgot :yoshi:)

WHO NEEDS A STAGE BESIDES MARIO?
EVERYBODY CONFIRMED THATS WHO!

Luigi's Mansion is confirmed, and it has Boos swarming around the alley, sometimes they even appear on the track and your ball bounces away from them.
Last info not revealed by questions for today, loads more tommarrow.
@NSM, Haven't gotten that far, and all of the currently non confirmed characters have to be unlocked.

STOP CONFIRMING

I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT THE "SPEECH" WAS THE LAST UPDATE OF THE GAME

still updated tho

ok im bak redy 4 mor /\dates?(Okay, I'm back! Are you ready for some more updates?)
DK Jungle, a stage with coconuts instead of bowling balls, and leaves blocking the view of pins, sure is different.
Bowser's Castle, Bowser and Bowser Jr.'s special moves work better here, and Koopa Troopas act like the Boos on Luigi's Mansion, and-did I say Bowser Jr.?!
Yes, Bowser Jr. is in the game, and why not confirm Diddy too?

Koopa Troopa is the subject,
_ _
wait, does that mean no?
_ _ _ oops I forgot one
KOOPA IS IN! And... what about Toadette? Is she in too?
YES!
Does Peach have a stage?
YES
Peach Castle - Toads keep moving the stage to clean the carpet underneath, so at times, part if the stage is a hole, so balls can fall down there. :(

With some Boos appearing on Luigi's Mansion, King Boo came to visit, but to visit, you have to bowl.(translation: King boo is in the game!) and... PETEY PIRANHA! My favourite Mario character, the series needs moar PETEY!

Back