Virtual Console

Snowstalker

Snowstalker
I have a Wii, and I've gotten a few games for the VC. My favorite so far is Super Mario 64. I've half-beaten it. In other words, I beat the final boss and rescued Peach, but I don't have all 120 stars. Now, I shall wait to get more Wiipoints. *coughsupermariobros3coughsupermarioworldcoughlegendofzeldaocarinaoftimecough*

I gots me some Pac-Man, Kid Icarus, The Lost Levels, Sonic 2 (good compared to Sonic today), Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, DKC, and maybe some others that I forgot.
I'm saving my 1500 points for Smash.
:D

I've got paper mario, Legend of Zelda OOT, Zelda 2, Mario kart 64, Internet, everybody votes, and check me out channel, super mario world 3, and metroid

And I have 1,000 for Crystal Shards

I'm getting VC stuff for christmas. I'm going to work on getting every mario game. >__>

Maka said:
I'm getting VC stuff for christmas. I'm going to work on getting every mario game. >__>

I can save you the trouble.

www.consoleclassix.com

Download that and automatically get TOTALLY FREE, TOTALLY COMPLETE ROMs of SMB1, 2, 3. It's virusless and totally legal.

When I get a Wii.

I'm going to get Paper mario.

Paper Mario ftw <3

3Dejong said:
Maka said:

www.consoleclassix.com

Download that and automatically get TOTALLY FREE, TOTALLY COMPLETE ROMs of SMB1, 2, 3. It's virusless and totally legal.

I already have all those roms, I want to play them on a tv, and with a controller that is reminiscent of the original one.

Playing Mario on a keyboard feels wrong.

Maka said:
3Dejong said:
Maka said:

www.consoleclassix.com

I already have all those roms, I want to play them on a tv, and with a controller that is reminiscent of the original one.

Playing Mario on a keyboard feels wrong.

QFT

It is better.

I've got:

Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
Paper Mario
Yoshi's Story
Super Mario World
Pokémon Snap

Sir Grodus said:
I've got:

Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
Paper Mario
Yoshi's Story
Super Mario World
Pokémon Snap

WOAH! Snap is on there? I've wanted to play that for forever.

3Dejong said:

Speaking of Pokémon Snap, I just beat it; got pictures of every single Pokémon in the game, all sixty-three of them.

Sir Grodus said:
3Dejong said:

Speaking of Pokémon Snap, I just beat it; got pictures of every single Pokémon in the game, all sixty-three of them.

Senile felines!

I wanna play it.

3Dejong said:
Maka said:

www.consoleclassix.com

are you serious?!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: that a must!!!!!!!!!!!

I recently downloaded Paper Mario. But there's a button (the one to throw Kooper and access items) that I can't find. It's a circle with a triangle in the middle. What's the equivelant on the GC or the Classic Controller?

Snowstalker said:
I recently downloaded Paper Mario. But there's a button (the one to throw Kooper and access items) that I can't find. It's a circle with a triangle in the middle. What's the equivelant on the GC or the Classic Controller?

Right stick.

I've got, in no particular order:

Star Fox 64
F-Zero
F-Zero X
Super Mario Bros. 2
Kirby's Adventure
Kid Icarus
Pac-Man
Bomberman 93
Super Metroid
Ice Climber

Crystalking, there is no such game as "Super Mario World 3".
>_>

Anyway, I got 4000 points for Christmas, and I'm cashing them in for SMRPG... It's coming tomorrow!

Oh, and the January issue of NP comes with a Virtual Console calendar for 2008. zomgzomgzomg.

Dodoman said:
>_>

Anyway, I got 4000 points for Christmas, and I'm cashing them in for SMRPG... It's coming tomorrow!

Oh, and the January issue of NP comes with a Virtual Console calendar for 2008. zomgzomgzomg.

What's on it? ZOMGZOMGZOMG

I'm going to go and download ROMs to ease my pain now.

I got this from GamFaqs. I don't know where this originated from, but they were right when they revealed the games for the week Pokemon Snap came out at least.

December 31, 2007

Wii-kly Update: Three New Classic Games Added to Wii Shop Channel

What are you doing New Year’s Eve? Thanks to the Wii™ Shop Channel, you’ve got some outrageous new options. This week’s classic game additions offer brilliant fantasy and crackling action to help you ring in ’08. So if you haven’t made any New Year’s resolutions yet, allow us to suggest a few: pop more bubbles, battle more medieval beasts and try to save the universe a little more often.

Three new classic games go live at 9 a.m. Pacific time. Nintendo adds new games to the Wii Shop Channel every Monday. Wii™ owners with a high-speed Internet connection can redeem Wii Points™ to download the games. Wii Points can be purchased in the Wii Shop Channel or at retail outlets. This week’s new games are:

BUBBLE BOBBLE® (NES®, 1-2 players, Rated E for Everyone, 500 Wii Points): BUBBLE BOBBLE’s release in 1986 introduced the two bubble dragons, Bub and Bob, and brand new play mechanics, with players defeating enemies by trapping them in bubbles and then popping them. Although the puzzle-action game can be beaten by clearing all 100 rounds, it also contains secret elements such as not being able to get the “true ending” in single-player mode; hidden commands that lead to secret rounds; and a ton of different items. These elements are some of the game’s most memorable and important features. Each round even has different air currents that are not visible, so bubbles rise in unpredictable patterns. Aspects like forcing players to understand and utilize these different patterns while playing help make this a revolutionary game that is fun to play anytime.

Light Crusader™ (Genesis, 1 player, Rated E for Everyone—Animated Violence, 800 Wii Points): Each day, more good townspeople of Green Row have been mysteriously disappearing, and beleaguered King Weeden summons the knight Sir David to investigate. Armed with his wits and his sword, Sir David must find the cause of this strange evil and save the citizens of Green Row before things get any worse. Take the role of the brave knight in this action RPG and get to the bottom of the mysteries of Green Row as you fight enemies, solve puzzles and use your best combination of brains and brawn to save the kingdom.

TOP HUNTER (NEOGEO, 1-2 players, Rated E10+ for Everyone 10 and older—Cartoon Violence, 900 Wii Points): Take on the role of either Roddy or Cathy, bounty hunters in this side-scrolling action game set far in the future when humans have colonized space. But all is not well: Space pirates called the Klaptons are making their way through the galaxies, wiping out peaceful settlements along their path. This disgraceful behavior leads to them having a price on their heads, so now Roddy and Cathy must travel through four distinct worlds on a mission to defeat their leader, Captain Klapton. Both characters have retractable arms—used to grab enemies or other objects in the scenery—that can then be thrown at others to destroy them. Also, be on the lookout for rings or levers to pull, as this might reveal special bonuses. Further adding to the mix, the game uses a unique system where the action happens on two planes, with the player switching between them at will. Can you prove yourself worthy of the Top Hunter name and help save the universe?

Argg. If this is true, no Mario RPG. :cry:

Dodoman said:
>_>

Technically, there is.

*Coughyoshisstoryoryoshisislanddscouh*

Booster said:
Well, it's December 31st, and I don't see no Mario RPG. THEY LIED!
SAME SAME :O

But, I shall tries updating my Wii to see if it helps.

...Nope. :evil:

3D, where did you see it?

Back