Ask a question that's related to the last question!

'Cause they manufacture them improperly down there.

Why do exclamation marks have to be italicized?

Because italy likes their things to lean.

Why do worms not have ears?

Because he is not a genius.

Why do I always tick off Maka, and why does he always tick off me?

Its called revenge :twisted:

Why is Wayoshi a Perv?

I am writing this letter in simple English in order that everyone can read and understand my words. In the first place, Wayoshi knows that performing an occasional act of charity will make some people forgive -- or at least overlook -- all of his naive excesses. My take on the matter is that after hearing about his coprophagous attempts to transform our society into a resentful war machine, I was saddened. I was saddened that he has lowered himself to this level. He has compiled an impressive list of grievances against me. Not only are all of these grievances completely fictitious, but Wayoshi is firmly convinced that Man's eternal search for Truth is a challenge to be avoided at all costs. His belief is controverted, however, by the weight of the evidence indicating that I've heard of unprofessional things like Jacobinism and pauperism. But I've also heard of things like nonviolence, higher moralities, and treating all beings as ends in and of themselves -- ideas which Wayoshi's ignorant, unthinking, morally crippled brain is too small to understand.

Maybe some day, Wayoshi will finally stop trying to let down ladders that the headstrong, obtrusive, and obscene scramble to climb. Don't hold your breath, though. Be always mindful that he always looks the other way when one of his helpers gets it in his head to visit misery and havoc upon countless millions. Apparently, the principle laid down by Jean-Marie Collot d'Herbois during the French Reign of Terror still holds true today: Tout est permis à quiconque agit dans le sens de la révolution. If we contradict him, we are labelled temperamental thought police. If we capitulate, however, we forfeit our freedoms. For the moment, Wayoshi makes no secret of the fact that we are observing the change in our society's philosophy and values from freedom and justice to corruption, decay, cynicism, and injustice. All of these "values" are artistically incorporated in one person: Wayoshi.

Let's keep our fingers crossed that Wayoshi doesn't blitz media outlets with faxes and newsletters that highlight the good points of his otiose shenanigans. We must soon make one of the most momentous decisions in history. We must decide whether to let Wayoshi redefine success and obscure failure or, alternatively, whether we should launch an all-out ideological attack against the forces of quislingism. Upon this decision rests the stability of society and the future peace of the world. My view on this decision is that on the issue of feudalism, Wayoshi is wrong again. Sure, he is incapable of empathizing or identifying with others. But my love for people necessitates that I upbraid Wayoshi for being so insincere. Yes, I face opposition from Wayoshi. However, this is not a reason to quit but to strive harder. In closing, we must do everything in our power to call for proper disciplinary action against Wayoshi and his torchbearers. The fight must go on.

Why is the Random Complaint Generator so dang funny?

They don't :twisted:

Why Can't Fly Guy 2 stop annoying people?

I'm not but I like waffles still :)

Why is Toadbert101 such a doofes?(I think I spelled it wrong now I'm the d00fez Toadbert101 :twisted: )

Cos it's in Melty Molten.

Why is SMG so amazing?

Back