Top 10 Favorite Pokemon

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Here's a nifty little thingie that I wasted some time on today. It's a process-of-elimination type thing, and might take a while if you're slow with deciding :P Some decisions are tough (I had to choose Haunter over Gastly ;~; ), and you may be surprised which pokemon you get! Have fun!

http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~msandbot/pokemon/blackwhite.html

My top ten favorite are, in order:

1) Froslass
2) Politoed
3) Gengar
4) Haunter
5) Golduck
6) Gabite
7) Jellicent
8 ) Gallade
9) Marshtomp
10) Dewott

Omg, O:! My top ten in order (I'd include more Gen V's, but I havent gotten very far into that game, so I cant.)

1.Gengar
1.Gardevoir
3.Charizard
4.Swampert
4.Typhlosion
6.Crobat
7.Snivy
7.Bellossom
7.Mawile
10.Cherrim
10.Purrloin
12.Onix (honorary mention)
13.Gyarados (honorary mention)

(Okay, I went over, but I had to include Onix, he's like my mascot, and I have a Gyardos in every game, so. Brock ftw!)

I think I fucked up somewhere.

1. Hitmontop
2. Electrode
3. Twoscoops
4. Scizzor
5. Wooper
6. Fucking clown bullshit that I don't even like, think it evolves into Mr. Mime.
7. Koffing
8. Big crab mushroom guy who I watched the anime episode with
9. Poliwrath
10. The one that evolves into the goth loli christmas tree(the goth loli christmas tree should have been on here but it disregarded her as soon as I voted hitmontop over her)

This is a difficult and unforgiving game and I am not playing it again to set this list right.

1) Steelix
2) Scizor
3) Metagross
4) Kingdra
5) Chandelure
6) Bulbasaur
7) Lugia
8) Crobat
9) Froslass
10) Reuniclus (aka. Green Fetus)

I got a pretty accurate list:

1. Cyndaquil (<33333)
2. Electrode (<33333)
3. Darmanitan or something (no)
4. Ho-oh (Alright)
5. Cryonogal (<3333)
6. Gardevoir (wat)
7. Lilligant (<3333)
8. Porygon2 (<3)
9. Celebi (should be higher)
10. Espeon (alright)

I'd replace Darmanitan with Snivy (who faced Celebi at an earlier point D:) and I'd put Celebi just after Lilligant too. I'd take Gardevoir out of the list, and replace Espeon with Crobat, bump Crobat up to 8, and replace Porygon2 with Typhlosion, and bump him up to 5. I'd also put Ho-Oh at 10. And add Larvitar at 9.

Soo, that would be:

1. Cyndaquil
2. Electrode
3. Snivy
4. Cryogonal
5. Typhlosion
6. Lilligant
7. Celebi
8. Crobat
9. Larvitar
10. Ho-oh

MCD said:
[Oh crap, a post that pointed out that I completely missed the poihttp://www.marioboards.com/index.php?action=post;msg=621310;topic=15195.0nt of this thread.]

fffffff

let me participate for real this time.. >_>

===edit===
Weird. This cant be right.

1.Gengar
2.Swampert
3.Gastly
4.Gardevoir
5.Pidgeot
6.Feebas???
7.Ralts
8.Arcanine
9.Blastoise
10.Venasaur

Actually, huh. Other than Feebas, the rest are fairly accurate. Might retake it a second time, since I messed up a bunch while taking this.

I ended up with the following after trying this out...

1: Arceus
2: Mewtwo
3: Deoxys
4: Azelf
5: Rayquaza
6: Dialga
7: Reshiram
8: Walrein
9: Giratina
10: Lucario

Weird, I did it a second time, and got something completely different. .-.

(This is a second try, because the first time through, I clicked a couple times without looking on accident.)

1.Gengar
2.Gardevoir
3.Onix
4.Golem
5.Bellossom
6.Charmander??(What, not Charizard?)
7.Haunter
8.Crobat
9.Hypno (lol, random hypno)
10.Weezing? (lolwat?)

Replace Charmander with Charizard, and it's almost perfect. Not sure where Hypno or Weezing came from, but okay, their pretty cool anyways.

(Also, if you swapped out, Hypno with Arcanine or Mawile, and Weezing with Golduck or Swampert, this would be perfect.
I suppose honorable mentions should go to Mawile and Golduck for making it to the top 15 before being eliminated.)

Mine might be a bit boring since I'm mostly biased towards the 1st gen. But here's what I got

1. Pikachu
2. Mew
3. Haunter
4. Alakazam
5. Psyduck
6. Mewtwo
7. Palkia
8. Squirtle
9. Clefairy
10. Dratini

1. Chandelure (yes)
2. Charizard (yes)
3. Typlosion (yes)
4. Serperior (yes)
5. Dugtrio (fine)
6. Zoroark (fine)
7. Palkia (??? No!)
8. Alakazam (fine)
9. Lucario (would've been 2, but he got against Chandelure ;-;)
10. Jigglypuff (should've been a bit higher)

Pikachu and Meowth would've been in there, but they got put up against Chandelure and Lucario, respectively. Palkia shouldn't even be there, he just got really lucky with his matches and ended up against other guys I don't really care about.

10. Victini (yes)
9. Smeargle (ok)
8. Dusknoir (ok)
7. Volcarona (yes)
6. Cubchoo (yes)
5. Giratina (yes)
4. Mew (yes)
3. Palkia (the f*ck?!)
2. Roserade (yes)
1. Psyduck (<3333333333333)

OK SHIT DOING THIS PROPERLY NOW SORRY

10) Archeops
9) Electrode
8) Kingler
7) Haxorus (how did this happen?)
6) Crobat
5) Gardevoir
4) Scizor
3) Steelix
2) Chandelure
1) Reuniclus

Ned Kelly said:
OK SHIT DOING THIS PROPERLY NOW SORRY

10) Archeops
9) Electrode
8) Kingler
7) Haxorus (how did this happen?)
6) Crobat
5) Gardevoir
4) Scizor
3) Steelix
2) Chandelure
1) Reuniclus

I KNEW YOU WERE A HAXOR >:[

Northern Verve said:
Mine might be a bit boring since I'm mostly biased towards the 1st gen. But here's what I got

1. Pikachu
2. Mew
3. Haunter
4. Alakazam
5. Psyduck
6. Mewtwo
7. Palkia
8. Squirtle
9. Clefairy
10. Dratini
I'm with you on that one, buddy! I only like the Gen I Pokemon!
Here is my list (Pretty damn accurate)
1. MEW (who has ALWAYS been my favorite)
2.Kadabra
3.Gengar
4.Ckefable
5.Alakazam
6.Onix
7.Jynx
8.Haunter
9.Blaistoise
10.Abra

I would say that I would include Mew Gengar Alakazam Kadabra and Clefable in my top lists!

1. (Shadow) Lugia
2. Charizard
3. Feraligatr
4. Entei
5. Mewtwo
6. Empoleon
7. Umbreon
8.Haunter
9. Castform
10. Scyther

Since some of you appear to have not read the OP, this is not meant for you to just rattle off your top 10 favorites; there's a little game thingie or whatever to determine them:

Mistletoad said:
Since some of you appear to have not read the OP, this is not meant for you to just rattle off your top 10 favorites; there's a little game thingie or whatever to determine them:

I forgot to read the whole op when I first posted too. But then I corrected myself.

Mistletoad said:

Don't worry, I played the game and mine was pretty accurate! :D

My security program won't let me on that site, sooooooooooooooooooo...

1) Victini
2) Pikachu
3) Zekrom
4) Krookodile
5) Palkia
6) Empoleon
7) Blastoise
8 ) Samurott
9) Sceptile
10) Swampert

1. Escavalier.
2. Jolteon.

3. Blastoise.
4. Hydreigon.
5. Aerodactyl.
6. Jellicent.
7. Weavile.
8. Mewtwo.
9. Bisharp.
10. Terrakion.

You'll see that there are mostly Gen I and Gen V Pokemon on there, those are my favorites. Also 3-10 are not in order.

Dr. Javelin said:
You'll see that there are mostly Gen I and Gen V Pokemon on there, those are my favorites. Also 3-10 are not in order.

Why not?

1. Eevee - This Pokemon has always been my favourite since Pokemon Yellow. It was a very interesting Pokemon that was also appealing in design as well.
2. Pikachu and its family- While I do agree that it is overrated, Pikachu will always have a special spot inside of me for the fact that it had introduced me to Pokemon and was also my very first Pokemon/starter.
3. Marill and Azumarill - Marill and its family were always one of my favourites in the 2nd generation. I remember how fond I was of it when it was first revealed, and it was also very useful in the games I have played.
4. Bulbasaur and its evolutions - Bulbasaur was my favourite out of the first generation starters and was always a useful Pokemon to look back for.
5. Furret - Another favourite that had helped me countless times in the 2nd generation Pokemon games.
6. Aipom - I always had a soft spot for Aipom for some reason since Silver.
7. Minun - My favourite third generation Pokemon. This Pokemon really helped me out at times with its electric moves, and I was also fond of its design as well.
8. Minccino - Perhaps my favourite 5th generation Pokemon. I always had a fondness for Chinchillas (since a relative of mine once owned one) and seeing a Chinchilla Pokemon really helped it to being my favourite Unova Pokemon. I am also fond of its evolution..though to a lesser extent.
9. Chikorita and its family - My first starter in the second generation games. I always liked Chikorita as Grass type Pokemon always intrigued me.
10. Mudkip and its family - Another starter group that I was always fond of. Also Mudkip was very unique in terms of design and was also useful.

Do I really need to say this every 2 posts?

There is a game that goes along with this. It is not just "HYUCK HYUCK THESE ARE MY TOP 10 THAT I PERSONALLY CHOSE"

CLICK THIS --> www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~msandbot/pokemon/blackwhite.html

Is there some magical force that prevents people from reading the original post? Holy shit, i mad.

Back