SonicMario's Pony Project *FINISHED*

SonicMario

Star Spirit
Hello everyponybody! It's SonicMario here with a project I want to have up by April 2nd of 2012. And yes it's about Ponies, so if you can't stand them so much you can barely handle another thread related to them. Quietly leave.

Anyway, in this thread. I want everybody to fill out a sheet here with a bunch of specific stuff. I'm planning to make a huge picture of everybody (Well everybody who signs up) ponified using the Pony creator on one big picture. Yes that's alot of work depending on how many sign up but the deadline I put myself is 4 about 4 months and that's a long enough anyway. You may be asking why that special date? Well April 2nd is only the deadline but it's still a special day. But it was in Early March I first became a fan of the show in the first place and I felt like I really need to do something with it being near 1-year since I discovered Friendship is Magic. April 2nd in particular was the first time I started telling people I was a fan of the show.

Now you don't have to necessarily be a fan of the show to sign up, heck even if you hate it. As long as you sign up, I'll add you though I don't think it will happen that often. If any people who don't like it here do sign up anyway, don't worry I won't try to humiliate you by making you look like the girliest pony. In fact, It'd make me want you to make an awesome looking Pony as long as you put the specifics for those options.

If I've already made a pony for you in the past, I must suggest you stay as you were in a previous image but you're more then welcome to ask for any modifications. From down below. Of course you don't have to have me make them, you can go ahead and make your own pony here. It'd put at least some work off my hands, but I'm fine with doing everybody's anyway.

These are all options that all 3 types of ponies no matter what you choose, you need to tell me

REQUIRED SELECTIONS

Gender (Most of us are male, but the option is still availiable if you'd rather have a Rule 63'd version. This also decides Eyelashes):
Head1.png
Head2.png

(The top 3 in the first image are Female heads and the Bottom 3 are Male heads. The other image are for more bigger sized ponies but I recommended you use the heads on the first image more)
Color (Just about any color imaginable is possible):
For all 3 of these pick a number. Each picture will be in spoilers to show which size is which. #6 is the normal size for Height and Weight while #1 is the normal size for Buffness. I recommend that you guys limit on yourself on making your Pony higher then the normal one in height but you're freeingly able to have it smaller if you want. I have the right to deny you on heights taller then the normal size unless you provide a good reason for it. Weight and Buffness is more preferable for the Male Ponies in case you feel your pony needs to be more "masculine"
Height:
Size1.png
(Size 1. Foal Sized)
Size2.png
(Size 2. Kid Sized)
Size3.png
(Size 3)
Size4.png
(Size 4. Pre-Teen Sized)
Size5.png
(Size 5. Teenaged Sized)
Size6Normal.png
(Size 6. This is the normal size most ponies in the show are so this is the recommended one)
Size7.png
(Size 7)
Size8.png
(Size 8 )
Size9.png
(Size 9)
Size10.png
(Size 10)
Size11.png
(Size 11)
Weight:
Weight1.png
(Weight 1. Fattest Size)
Weight2.png
(Weight 2)
Weight3.png
(Weight 3)
Weight4.png
(Weight 4)
Weight5.png
(Weight 5)
Weight6Normal.png
(Weight 6. Normal)
Weight7.png
(Weight 7)
Weight8.png
(Weight 8)
Weight9.png
(Weight 9)
Weight10.png
(Weight 10)
Weight11.png
(Weight 11, Skinniest weight)
Buffness:
Buff1Normal.png
(Buffness 1, Normal)
Buff2.png
(Buff 2)
Buff3.png
(Buff 3)
Buff4.png
(Buff 4)
Buff5.png
(Buff 5)
Buff6.png
(Buff 6)
Buff7.png
(Buff 7)
Buff8.png
(Buff 8 )
Buff9.png
(Buff 9)
Buff10.png
(Buff 10)
Buff11.png
(Buff 11)
Patterns: Yes or No
If Yes, provide a seconday coloring and pick one of these Body Patterns
Pattern1.png
Pattern2.png
Pattern3.png

Shaved Hoofs (This is recommended for Male Earth Ponies but it's not necessary and the option is still there for those who want Pegasi or Unicorns instead): Yes or No
If Yes, pick one of these Hoofs
Hoof1.png
Hoof2.png
Hoof3.png

Eyes: Because the example pics are assuming your making your pony female I will actually use an example of the Pony's head for each gender for each eye
MaleEye1.png
MaleEye2.png

MaleEye3.png
MaleEye4.png
MaleEye5.png
MaleEye6.png
MaleEye7.png
MaleEye8.png
MaleEye9.png
MaleEye10.png
MaleEye11.png
MaleEye12.png
MaleEye13.png
MaleEye14.png
MaleEye15.png
FemaleEye1.png
FemaleEye2.png

FemaleEye3.png
FemaleEye4.png
FemaleEye5.png
FemaleEye6.png
FemaleEye7.png
FemaleEye8.png
FemaleEye9.png
FemaleEye10.png
FemaleEye11.png
FemaleEye12.png
FemaleEye13.png
FemaleEye14.png
FemaleEye15.png

Pupil: The recommended one is always the first one since those are the normal ones of the shoe but there's alternate pupils if you so wish
Pupil1.png
Pupil2.png

Color: Just like body color just about any color is possible. Even entirely black eyes... creepy as they might be
Eye and Pupil Size: It's recommended that eye size remains the same but that options there along with pupil size. The smaller the pupil the more well... insane your pony self looks like
Pupil Placement: You can also choose the direction your pony is looking. Behind, In front, at the screen, downwards, upwards, etc. so might be nice to specify
Eye Expression:
Upper Expression
UpperEyeExpression1.png
UpperEyeExpression2.png

Lower Expression
LowerEyeExpression1.png
LowerEyeExpression2.png

Face/Mouth Expression:
MouthExpression1.png
MouthExpression2.png
MouthExpression3.png
MouthExpression4.png

Freckles: Yes or No
If Yes, select one of these
Freckles1.png
Freckles2.png

Different Ears: Yes or No (The default is recommended but the option is there for other ears)
Also select if you want the ears up or down. Down usually means the pony is angry or sad.
Ears1.png
Ears2.png

Facial Hair: Yes or No (Obviously not recommended for Female Ponies)
Mustache1.png
Mustache2.png
Mustache3.png

Mane: Select one of these (Be wary that most of these are female hair though there's still a good amount for Males)
Mane1.png
Mane2.png
Mane3.png
Mane4.png
Mane5.png
Mane6.png
Mane7.png
Mane8.png
Mane9.png
Mane10.png
Mane11.png
Mane12.png
Mane13.png
Mane14.png
Mane15.png
Mane16.png
Mane17.png
Mane18.png
Mane19.png
Mane20.png

Select one color or two: For all the manes, you can either have one solid color or 2 to give your Pony a bit more pizazz. If you want to know what goes what. The purple on the example squares are the primary color, the pink is the secondary color.

Tail: Select one of these
Tail1.png
Tail2.png
Tail3.png
Tail4.png
Tail5.png
Tail6.png
Tail7.png
Tail8.png
Tail9.png
Tail10.png
Tail11.png
Tail12.png
Tail13.png
Tail14.png
Tail15.png
Tail16.png
Tail17.png
Tail18.png
Tail19.png

Tail Color: I recommend that the Tail is the same color as the mane but if you want the option is open for a different colored tail.

Re: SonicMario's Pony Project

CUTIE MARK or CLOTHES

For your pony you must also decide if you want to have a Cutie Mark show (Unless you want to choose your ponified self to be a young blank flank). It'd be nice if you could provide the Cutie mark for me it doesn't have to be an image without a background as I have Photoshop to fix that but it makes this project far easier if you can get your cutie mark for me.

If you don't want or can't think of one then I suggest you get clothing on your pony instead. The kind that covers your pony's flank so your pony can hide the shame of being a grown up blank flank. A cape or a costume is what we have here. Here are the options if you have no Cutie Mark to use.

Cape: Yes or No
Capes1.png
Capes2.png
Capes3.png

Color:
Outfit: Yes or No
Outfits1.png
Outfits2.png
Outfits3.png
Outfits4.png
Outfits5.png

Color:

FOR PEGASI AND UNICORNS

Of course not everybody wants to be what some may call an "ordinary pony" (Earth Ponies can actually do lots of things, it's just not as flashy to most people as say Unicorn Horns & Magic and Pegasus Wings & Flying). So of course there's the option give your Pony self either a horn or a wings. I will absolutely not let Alicorns unless you have a legit reason. So sorry folks who want their pony to have both a Horn and Wings (Well technically you can still do the Horn accessory but those horns cannot do Magic. But that's the closest to a supposed Alicorn I'll all allow you. You'll still be classified as a Pegasus

First for Unicorns, here are the horns
Horn1.png
Horn2.png

For the Pegasi, here are the Wings
Wings1.png
Wings2.png
Wings3.png
Wings4.png
Wings5.png
Wings6.png
Wings7.png
Wings8.png
Wings9.png

POSES

There are quite alot you can do with this creator and Custom Posing is one of them. I wouldn't do this project if they could only do one pose. If you know how to do it correctly you can make some quite awesome images like these
Select one of these poses if you want a default one
Poses1.png

Poses2.png

Again these are not your only options. Take a look at the pictures I made on Userpedia and think in your head on what's possible. Some really complex ones aren't really possible but anything's better then just having the boring old default pose

ACCESSORIES

Last but not least we have the really optional Accesory. This is not necessary and you just need to tell if you don't want them. But if you do, you have a few hats, Glasses, and a few Arm and Leg wear. Most of these also have a color you color you can choose for them so don't forget to specify.

HATS
Unfortunately there isn't a real big selection for hats but there is a Cowboy hat, A Bow, A Fez, and a Golf hat. I'm sorry if you would of loved something like a Top Hat or something else but the person who made it never added any more hats.
Hats1.png
Hats2.png

GLASSES
Unlike Hats there's a pretty good selection of Glasses here. Both normal and awesome Sunglasses if you want to make your Pony look cooler.
Glasses1.png
Glasses2.png
Glasses3.png

MISC. HORNS
Don't mistake these for Unicorn Horns. These are other horns that include deer-like and yes even the Homestuck Troll horns. So if you're a big fan of the Homestuck trolls this is a good section if you want to add your favorite troll's horns onto your Pony.
MiscHorns1.png
MiscHorns2.png
MiscHorns3.png

VESTS
These are the closest you will get to a Shirt for your Pony besides the outfits that you can choose if you didn't want a Cutie Mark.

Vests1.png
Vests2.png
Vests3.png

Here's an example you can use to give you an idea how to describe your Ponified self.
Type of Pony: Unicorn
Color: Blue
Height: 6
Weight: 6
Buffness: 1
Patterns: No
Marking: No
Shaved Hoofs: No
Eyes: Normal
Pupil: Default
Color: Brown
Size: Normal
Placement: Default
Upper Eye Expression: None
Lower Eye Expression: None
Face/Mouth Expression: Calm Face, 2nd Image
Freckles: No
Different Ears: No
Facial Hair: No
Mane: Middle Left, 13th Image
Mane Color(/s): Brown
Tail: Top Left, 11th Image
Tail Color(/s): Same as Mane
Horn: 2nd one, 1st Image

Cutie Mark:
sonicmariocutiemark2.png

Pose: Default
Accessories: None

And an example pic for when it's done
SonicMarioPonyExample2.png

(BTW this will not be the pose I use for myself in the poster waaaaaaaaaaay too boring)

EARTH PONIES

Type of Pony: Earth Pony
Height:
Weight:
Buffness:
Marking: Yes or No
Shaved Hoofs: Yes or No
Eyes:
Pupil:
Color:
Size:
Placement:
Face/Mouth Expression:
Different Ears: Yes or No
Facial Hair: Yes or No
Mane:
Mane Color(/s):
Tail:
Tail Color(/s): Same as Mane(?)

Cutie Mark:
Pose:
Accessories: Yes or No

UNICORNS

Type of Pony: Unicorn
Height:
Weight:
Buffness:
Eyes:
Pupil:
Color:
Size:
Placement:
Face/Mouth Expression:
Mane:
Mane Color(/s):
Tail:
Horn:

Cutie Mark:
Pose:

PEGASI

Type of Pony: Pegasus
Height:
Weight:
Buffness:
Eyes:
Pupil:
Color:
Size:
Placement:
Face/Mouth Expression:
Mane:
Mane Color(/s):
Tail:
Wings:

Cutie Mark:
Pose:

Thank you for reading, if it's tl;dr for you I'm very willing to discuss it via the thread or PM to get you guys accustomed to how it works. There's lots of time. The latest this will be finished is April 2nd, 2012 so don't fret about time at least until close to the end of February. Thank you and I hope that all Bronies here will be satisfied with the final product as I bring all of you guys on one grand picture the day it's out.

This looks cool, but I already have one, what are we using these for? (I couldnt tell by your post, because it was so long.) .-.

Northern Verve said:
If I've already made a pony for you in the past, I must suggest you stay as you were in a previous image but you're more then welcome to ask for any modifications. From down below. Of course you don't have to have me make them. It'd put at least some work off my hands.
That's what I'm going to end up doing. Mine will look more or less the same, but I'm going to modify it some.

Heck, if a lot of people sign up for this, I'd be more than happy to help if you want.

Brock said:
This looks cool, but I already have one, what are we using these for? (I couldnt tell by your post, because it was so long.) .-.

Pinkie Pie said:
Since you already made a pony form of me, can I be in the picture?

This is mostly for people who've never got themselves Ponified before. So if you had one before all I need is the previous picture so I can use that for reference. You're however welcome to asking for any modifications. And of course I'd like at least the choice of Pose.

'3K said:
That's what I'm going to end up doing. Mine will look more or less the same, but I'm going to modify it some.

Heck, if a lot of people sign up for this, I'd be more than happy to help if you want.

That'd be most helpful of you '3K. Sure you can help.

2S2S004010207523FFC49D10240FEFEFEU0181H209000721310000001F661F00010000001F661F

I'll just leave this here for reference. (I overdid it a bit, lol)

Might tweak it later.

Wow.... that's a lot of options... I'll have to have a look at them all, then decide. And I can't see the buffness, the spoilers won't work. :(

Oh whoops looks like I forgot to add the pictures for Buffness. I'll add it real quick-like.

EDIT: Fix'd

I'll sign up later but I don't have time to fill out the form yet...

Hey! Here is my pony I created. Let me know what you think:
1O4L00000015FE00FEDA9E00501891000UN183700100000280771717FF7FFF06016B0000875A00
It's based off what I look like and my favorite colors!

Also, I am having trouble with the cutie mark. Here is the image I want to use...
crayon_purple.png

Sonicmario, I couldnt find my old pony, so I made an all new one. It doesnt have a cutie mark, and it doesnt really look anything like Brock (I couldnt find a Brock type hair style, so I just went wild with it.) I find it funny and humorous, I hope you like it.

38442S4031EF90001E01233280100BB96UN183721440020131FE0000FEC5B811117F3FCC004CB2

myponybrock.png

(If you can find a boulder badge to add as the cutie mark, or even a picture of Brock, I'd appreciate it, but it isnt neccessary.)

I'll try to make a pony later. Can't decide whether to be a unicorn or a Pegasus though, love being fast but also would like to have magic...

Oh uh Brock. It turns out I did have you made before, it was just in a group picture and not your own single one but I still did. Now my question is, would you like the one I made you before? Or do you still like the one you made much more?

272T0T000009005933260004001663C00NN1837103100001I1590000FEFFFF0501090059B20000

EDIT: Added one more zero than I was supposed to. It's fix'd now.

And, for some reason, the cutie mark didn't reload. It's supposed to be this:

SMB2_1-upmushroom.svg

By the way, I probably won't be able to do the Cutie Mark. I'll make the ponie but can you put on the Mark?

GLaDOS said:
By the way, I probably won't be able to do the Cutie Mark. I'll make the ponie but can you put on the Mark?

Yeah that's fine.

This is a basic version but I'll have to edit it a bit.

EDIT: OH NO I LOST THE PONY.
Is there anyone who would want to create one for me? (I could not fill out that form for my life.)

GLaDOS said:
I'll try to make a pony later. Can't decide whether to be a unicorn or a Pegasus though, love being fast but also would like to have magic...

Why settle for one, when you can have both?!

2R2S004530E5FE00FFC49D0000004FE00KI1837100020001D1C93E3ED300001101CC3F3FD30000

That's mine, but I don't think it's the finished product, I have to fiddle around a bit more with it, but how do I put on a cutie mark?

Back