I'm quitting the "Good wishes are not always good wishes" game thanks to spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
The spam means stuff like this.

[quote author=Babies suck]I wish that I had a Wii.[/quote]
[quote author=Baby Mario]Granted, but it breaks.[/quote]
[quote author=Babies suck]I wish that I had a Wii, and it would not break.[/quote]
[quote author=Baby Luigi]Granted, but somebody steals it.[/quote]
[quote author=Babies suck]I wish that I had a Wii, it would not break and it would not be stolen.[/quote]
[quote author=Baby Peach]Granted, but it is pink, a color you don't like.[/quote]
[quote author=Babies suck]I wish that I had a Wii, it would not break, it would not be stolen and it is not pink.[/quote]
[quote author=Baby Daisy]Granted, but a Wii Remote is not included, so you can't play it.[/quote]

And so on. The game is ruined because of that.

That's...the whole...point of...the game...

Granted, but everybody makes fun of you in the thread about it!

It isn't spam; I honestly want to see how many different variations can be made on one different wish's outcome. And I'll change wishes if someone comes up with something really clever and hilarious. Btw, I love how you referred to me as "Babies suck"...

Also, per Uniju.

Lord Ghirahim said:
It isn't spam; I honestly want to see how many different variations can be made on one different wish's outcome. And I'll change wishes if someone comes up with something really clever and hilarious. Btw, I love how you referred to me as "Babies suck"...

Also, per Uniju.

Not just you, everybody who does that.

Uniju said:
Granted, but everybody makes fun of you in the thread about it!

Granted, but nobody does.

MCD said:
That's...the whole...point of...the game...

And it is annoying.

I'm the only user that has done that recently...

1) Isn't that simply part of the game..?
2) This is the kind of shit I was talking about when I made my "what happened to intelligent posting" thread..
Does anybody really care that you're quitting that game?

Hey Baby Time could you please think really hard the next time you want to post something? Try to avoid this kind of stupid shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back