Why doesn't anyone care about Rayman origins?

Marwikedor

Marwikedor
Banned User
It's supposed to be a great game, and no one gives a damn.

I don't know about the rest of the community, but I was more interested in Assassin's Creed: Revelations.

Definitely going to have to grab all the assassins creed games next time I go home. I'm going to be attending winter session classes, which means practically no one will be on campus, which translates into a lot of bored time playing video games. I havent beaten any of the ACs yet, so it should be time for me to catch up. I love the setting, just never had time for them.

(Also, on topic, idk, just never was a Rayman fan, I guess.)

Also, in case you haven't noticed, Nintendo's recently released a new console Zelda, a new handheld 3D Mario platformer, and a new handheld Mario Kart, so those hardcore Nintendo fans pretty much had this time period reserved for a while.

Marwikedor said:
It's supposed to be a great game, and no one gives a damn.

I've seen commercials of that game, and it managed to get good ratings. It's rather ironic, however, that people would overlook that game for something more intense.

Because I love the old Rayman games and every new Rayman game has brought shame upon its parents.

MnSG said:
It's rather ironic, however, that people would overlook that game for something more intense.
How is that ironic and more importantly what the fuck are you even saying?

Ned Kelly said:
How is that ironic and more importantly what the *bleep* are you even saying?

What I mean is that hardcore gamers (from what I can recall) tend to want to play the M rated games over the E rated games.

That's a lie and you know it. It's not our fault that Rayman is no longer Ubisoft's best-selling and most interesting franchise.

And you still haven't explained how that's ironic.

That's not the way of a hardcore gamer at all. <_>.

Someone who plays video games as a primary hobby. They tend to spend large amounts of time playing games, often in excess of two or three hours a day.

ITT: We miss use the word ironic.

Herr Shyguy said:
Because I love the old Rayman games and every new Rayman game has brought shame upon its parents.
Have you read the reviews of this game? And yes we are all preoccupied with new Nintendo stuff, but it's out for the Wii, and there IS this thing called playing more than one game at a time. I came up with it, nifty little marvel.

Pinkie Pie said:
That's not the way of a hardcore gamer at all. <_>.

Someone who plays video games as a primary hobby. They tend to spend large amounts of time playing games, often in excess of two or three hours a day.
Sry for dubble post I already edit the last one, but who the Hell only plays video games for 2 or 3 hours a day? Pssh, try 5 hours+ with me! 2 or 3 hours a day @__@ ...I can do that in ten minutes!

It came out during the holiday seasons with no promotion and against lightweight competitors like Modern Warfare 3, Skyrim and Skyward Sword.

personally I alway prefered the 3D Raymans because I am a tasteless troglodyte.

but who the Hell only plays video games for 2 or 3 hours a day?

Most peoples.

If I played for 5+ hours a day, I'd be failing my classes. . . .
Ohwait...

GLaDOS said:
Glowsquid said:

Most peoples.
I play for about half an hour per day.
HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GOOD ONE YOU ALMOST HAD ME THERE! THAT IS PRETTY FUNNY!!! HEY, WHY DON'T I GET IN ON THIS LAUGH RIOT! I ONLY WATCH TV FOR 10 MINUTES A DAY AND USE THE INTERNET FOR 5 MINUTES A DAY! LOOOOOL HAR HARRHAHAHAHAAHAHAHRAHRHAHRHARHARHURHUR

There are people with such limitations....

Marwikedor said:
GLaDOS said:
Glowsquid said:

Most peoples.
HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GOOD ONE YOU ALMOST HAD ME THERE! THAT IS PRETTY FUNNY!!! HEY, WHY DON'T I GET IN ON THIS LAUGH RIOT! I ONLY WATCH TV FOR 10 MINUTES A DAY AND USE THE INTERNET FOR 5 MINUTES A DAY! LOOOOOL HAR HARRHAHAHAHAAHAHAHRAHRHAHRHARHARHURHUR

If you really are nineteen, as your profile states, you must have some severe issues.

A game has to be pretty damn good or immersive to keep me playing for five hours straight (I recall once playing Red Dead Redemption for six hours in one sitting. Damn fine game, that was). Otherwise, I usually play for two hours or less at a time, occasionally more if I'm having enough fun or have the time.

or in short; stop being an elitist ******, Marwikedor. Because you're wrong and look like a fool.

Marwikedor said:
GLaDOS said:
Glowsquid said:

Most peoples.
Uh... Yeah... My parents don't allow me to play for longer than a half hour. Plus a lot of other restrictions.

Back