I'm frustrated at my dad.

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
During April, my dad went to Taiwan to work there. Sometime after that, he moved to a country named Vietnam, a country that does not speak our main languages. (English and Chinese.) During August, my mom moved me from Mississauga to Ottawa. At first, I thought that she never cared about me, but I later understood that my mom only did it because the principle is to live with your mom or dad. My mom moved to Ottawa during October 2009 because she needed a new job, and my dad needed a new job as well this April.

Still though, this is no excuse to move to Vietnam without knowing of it's languages.

The People's Republic of Vietnam?

You know, I've wanted to visit Vietnam for quite a long time. Maybe I should do that next year and tell your father how much of a pain in the ass you are.

In most of Vietnam, English is used as a second language, and I'm sure Chinese is spoken by some people there, judging by its proximity to China.

Ned Kelly said:
You know, I've wanted to visit Vietnam for quite a long time. Maybe I should do that next year and tell your father how much of a pain in the ass you are.

Well played.

And Baby Time...why do you need to tell us this? Do you think we give a flying fuck, a swimming fuck or any other sort of fuck at all?

Hey, you can get angry for him making these stupid threads but calm down. Maybe he needs some help. Moving isn't a bad thing. Once you go there and meet new people and learn their language, it'll be like nothing happened.

Vietnam is a cool place, Baby Time. You should consider visiting your father.

I just ask you- PLEASE. STOP MAKING PERSONAL THREADS. Make a thread that people will actually have something to discuss in!

Guys, if you don't care what he has to say, then don't post in his threads. Simple as that. The more you post in his "personal threads", the more attention you're giving him and the more of these threads he's gonna make. Please use your common sense.

Sharks Territory said:
In most of Vietnam, English is used as a second language, and I'm sure Chinese is spoken by some people there, judging by its proximity to China.

Ned Kelly said:

Well played.

And Baby Time...why do you need to tell us this? Do you think we give a flying fuck, a swimming fuck or any other sort of fuck at all?

I'm disappointed in you. :(
You missed the most obvious one. A skating fuck. :)

Guys, give this guy a break. Maybe he thinks he's doing the right thing, by, I dunno, letting out his emotions.
But Baby Time, expect this threads to be spammed like they are in MJ.
And yeah, sarcasm is the best form of forum humor.

Goombella said:
Guys, give this guy a break. Maybe he thinks he's doing the right thing, by, I dunno, letting out his emotions.
But Baby Time, expect this threads to be spammed like they are in MJ.
And yeah, sarcasm is the best form of forum humor.

Santa hats are cool.

Shouldthisbeinmindlessjunk?

Brock said:
Sharks Territory said:

Ned Kelly said:

Well played.

And Baby Time...why do you need to tell us this? Do you think we give a flying *bleep*, a swimming *bleep* or any other sort of *bleep* at all?

I'm disappointed in you. :(
You missed the most obvious one. A skating *bleep*. :)
'
Or a *bleep*ing *bleep*.

Back