Get Up
Stand
Monty Got a Raw Deal
The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite
Drive
Everybody Hurts
Living Well is the Best Revenge
E-Bow the Letter

I greatly enjoy It's the End of the World as We Know It (and i feel fine), mostly because I always saw it directed at modern media.

Losing my Religion and Everybody Hurts. I've always thought those two were fantastic songs.

Though I like pretty much every R.E.M. song I've heard.

I also tend to listen to Texarkana and Shiny Happy People a good deal as well.

I like Nightswimming.
I wish these guys didn't break up :(.

Lily said:
I like Nightswimming.

It's sad, but I think the time was right. Collapse into Now was their best album in years, and I think it's good they ended on a high note rather than sliding back into "meh."

"Orange Crush", "Radio Free Europe", "Everybody Hurts", "What's the Frequency, Kenneth?!" and especially "Country Feedback". Of all the R.E.M. songs I've listened to, the only one I thought was genuinely awful was "Shiny Happy People".

Ned Kelly said:
"Orange Crush", "Radio Free Europe", "Everybody Hurts", "What's the Frequency, Kenneth?!" and especially "Country Feedback". Of all the R.E.M. songs I've listened to, the only one I thought was genuinely awful was "Shiny Happy People".

Love all those songs.

Country Feedback is just gorgeous. Great song.

Scarecrow von Steuben said:
Lily said:
I like Nightswimming.

It's sad, but I think the time was right. Collapse into Now was their best album in years, and I think it's good they ended on a high note rather than sliding back into "meh."
True, like I hope gorillaz don't break up now as their last album (the fall), although I liked the new style and cleverness of the album, it got mixed opinions.
Its always better to go out on a high.

Lily said:
Scarecrow von Steuben said:
Lily said:
I like Nightswimming.

True, like I hope gorillaz don't break up now as their last album (the fall), although I liked the new style and cleverness of the album, it got mixed opinions.
Its always better to go out on a high.

The Fall was more of an EP than an album. It was mostly "meh," though Amarillo was a great song. But don't worry, Damon Albarn always makes a big show of "WE'RE REALLY QUITTING THIS TIME U GUISE" after every Gorillaz album, and he never does.

Back