Control the Music

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
The rules are simple. Post a Youtube video containing any kind of music from any game. Videos don't count. The next person changes the music with another video.

If a video has only music, it can be used. If it is gameplay from any game, or if it is a cutscene from anything, it does not count. So this counts, since it is a music track from a game.

But this does not count, since it is a cutscene.

This does not count either, since it is some gameplay from a game.

Pinkie Pie said:
So all we do is post random video game music? Seems simple enough.

Yes.

Don Pianta said:
To anybody who has a YouTube account; PLEASE take this song and make it at least one minute long.

I have a Youtube account, but I don't know how to upload videos. (My Youtube name is WiiParty2010).

Sorry but this is the worst Forum Game ever. It is just ramdom and their much better ways of using VG music.

Please why would you make this. It's not a game. I'm alright with the Pics game but a game as basic as this. Really no.

I think this should at least be in mindless junk and have a diffrent name.

There also is a topic where you can post your favourite tracks on the Video Games board it's so simple.

I'm not being nasty or anything and I'm not a mod but it just is my opinion. Don't get upset.

Skull Kid said:
Sorry but this is the worst Forum Game ever. It is just ramdom and their much better ways of using VG music.

Please why would you make this. It's not a game. I'm alright with the Pics game but a game as basic as this. Really no.

There also is a topic where you can post your favourite tracks on the Video Games board it's so simple.

I'm not being nasty or anything and I'm not a mod but it just is my opinion. Don't get upset.

This is just a music version of games such as "Control the Throne" and "Control the Topic".

Baby Time said:
Skull Kid said:

This is just a music version of games such as "Control the Throne" and "Control the Topic".
But those games had connections to the posts and this one dose not.

Back