New Untitled Story

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
As some of you, Super Wiki Story has been cancelled. I plan on writing a better quality story soon. Signups will be available in the near future. I might do a preview.

I only sign up for stories with titles.

The story will feature my unseen Ultimate form, even more powerful than my Burning form wich could destroy the universe

GalacticPetey said:
The story will feature my unseen Ultimate form, even more powerful than my Burning form wich could destroy the universe
How can you exert more power than that needed to destroy the universe?

GalacticPetey said:
If the story is going to be centered around how great you are, then I don't want to be in it. You do know that you can write stories and not have yourself in them?

Sharks Territory said:
You could also include yourself without going "oh look at me I'm so great".
That too. But it takes a large amount of skill that can only be achieved by years of practicing and writing.

Nabber said:
Sharks Territory said:
That too. But it takes a large amount of skill that can only be achieved by years of practicing and writing.
I have no experience whatsoever and little skill, but that's basically what I'm doing in my story. I'm even thinking of killing myself off around Chapter 4.

Toad85 said:
Nabber said:
Sharks Territory said:
I have no experience whatsoever and little skill, but that's basically what I'm doing in my story. I'm even thinking of killing myself off around Chapter 4.
I was going to kill myself in Nabberture Science too. But that was pretty much inevitable.

Mario and Luigi said:
I was going to get killed at the end of Wiki's Danger if it hadn't been criticized.
End. Wow.
Anyway, we didn't stop you from continuing. But you were like, "Everyone says it's bad and I won't write it unless it's perfect". You need to take constructive critiscism.

Nabber said:
Mario and Luigi said:
I was going to get killed at the end of Wiki's Danger if it hadn't been criticized.
End. Wow.
Anyway, we didn't stop you from continuing. But you were like, "Everyone says it's bad and I won't write it unless it's perfect". You need to take constructive critiscism.

Back