The Official Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Kai/Super Thread

Dragon Ball Super is over. What did you think of it?

• Indifferent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disliked it

• Hated it

• Total voters
Re: The Official Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Kai Thread

Can Frieza go back to his previous form?
Krillin is bald?
I think the transformation would be called Super Frieza Demon or something.
This is if you refuse to see the video and wait to see it yourself later.

GalacticPetey said:

Sweet Jesus.
Mother of Gorilla Grodd.

holy toots it's jaco the galactic patrolman

well dang. sky's the limit now. what if abo and kado show up. what if captain ginyu somehow survived the buu saga and he gets a new body and forms a new ginyu force.

Who is the android who was next to the non-saiyan fighters near the scene of the Frieza soldiers?

Well that makes it sound like it's unrelated but the twist at the end of said manga is that it was a prequel to Dragon Ball all along and Jaco came to Earth to stop Kakarot from killing humanity. Yeah I spoiled it but the movie pretty much spoiled it by including him it's kind of like when Return of the Jedi reminds viewers that Vader is Luke's father.

So, Frieza has a new form now. It's...ok? Kind of clashy. But whatever.

And it looks like the supporting cast gets beaten by sheer numbers. Not too insulting, is it?

Jaco is in the movie! That is so cool. I was thinking about buying the manga, and now I have a reason to.

Frieza look ridiculous comin outta the woodwork with his super mario gold mushroom eatin self. Talkin bout a new form and come in with a pallet swap? Look like he been usin extra strength baby oil with his ultra refletive head.

You know what?

At least he doesn't look as dumb as Chilled.

Yeah, I never really understood the odd orange singlet-looking thing he had.

ernesth100 said:
SiFi said:
You know what?

At least he doesn't look as dumb as Chilled.
I forgot Chilled existed actually. He does look ridonculous.
Donkey: You are a CATastrophe!
Puss In Boots: And you are reDONKEYlous!

Are there any other physical differences besides the color?
Or he is supposed to be the opposite of a super saiyan?

It's been said in this film's promotional manga that he was born so powerful that he never had to train to stay on top. Upon being resurrected, he estimates that he'll need four months worth of training to be a match for Goku.

Now at first I thought, "that doesn't sound like much", but then I remembered how "four months" for Freeza would be something like half a decade for everyone else.

haha get it

So today I bought the Jaco manga and read through it.

Towards the end, Jaco offers a five-year-old Bulma a job with Galactic patrol, and she says she'll consider it. Really hope that's brought up in the movie.

SiFi said:
So today I bought the Jaco manga and read through it.

Towards the end, Jaco offers a five-year-old Bulma a job with Galactic patrol, and she says she'll consider it. Really hope that's brought up in the movie.

That's actually a cool idea. I'm thinking there's going to be some Jaco/Bulma interactions in this movie. I mean, Bulma seems to be a rather important character for this movie. Why else would she get a redesign? And they do say she's going to be joining the battle...

Has anyone read the RoF prequel manga yet? I have, and I'm remembering why Freeza's one of my favorite villains.

Is it officially available in English or can I find a fanlation easily enough or is it just being projected into your head

Also yeah Freeza's my favorite canon villain that's why I'm more excited for this than for Battle of Gods

edit: google is my friend

edit 2:
dfOKBqT.jpg

Arale is stronger than Whis. Confirmed right here.

SiFi said:
Also yeah Freeza's my favorite canon villain that's why I'm more excited for this than for Battle of Gods
While that's understandable, I found Beerus to be a very enjoyable antagonist. He's part of what made that movie for me.

I have question. How much training does saiyan need to have in order to be considered "elite" and what exactly makes a saiyan Elite or Low class?

It's based on your social status.

For example, Bardock was stronger than Nappa but was still considered lower class simply because of his lineage.

I can't stop wondering if Abo and Kado will be brought up in this movie. Goku and Friends Return was acknowledged as canon when Vegeta's brother was mentioned in the last movie, and the two were said to be as strong as Freeza was before he died (but presumably not as ruthless) so I think it's weird for them to still be chilling on Earth without, say, Sorbet coming to get them and being all "everything's going to hell what are you doing" before he resorts to bringing Freeza back.

Was that special confirmed to be canon? I know they mention Vegeta's brother in Battle of Gods, but that just confirms he has a brother. Not that those events actually happened.

Back