Name-change free since 2018

the demoman in my sig accurately represents my reaction to watching this video

apocalypseArisen said:
Watched that ages ago.

Still kinda creeps me out.
Same here...

Sure is cold in here

ohshutup

Where is the original of this video? I'm not aware of when it was made.

I watched it around a year ago, IIRC.

I'd like to know the same thing: WTF did I just watch? That was extremely weird and creepy. Who is the guy that Miyamoto fought toward the end?

Mrs. Hedlund said:
I'd like to know the same thing: WTF did I just watch? That was extremely weird and creepy. Who is the guy that Miyamoto fought toward the end?

Not sure. I think the only important thing about that guy was the Reggie mask (perhaps it's supposed to be him rather than just represent him).

The moral of this video is that Nintendo killed everything Miyamoto stood for in terms of what gaming once was and changed it out for casual gaming to draw in more revenue and killing the gaming industry. Miyamoto snaps and tries to fix it (the symbolism of him killing Reggie with a NES is really interesting), but it's too late. Creepy, but full of symbolism in terms of what Nintendo became with the unveiling of the Wii. I'm holding out for Wii U, there maybe a chance still.

Pinkie Pie said:
The moral of this video is that Nintendo killed everything Miyamoto stood for in terms of what gaming once was and changed it out for casual gaming to draw in more revenue and killing the gaming industry. Miyamoto snaps and tries to fix it (the symbolism of him killing Reggie with a NES is really interesting), but it's too late. Creepy, but full of symbolism in terms of what Nintendo became with the unveiling of the Wii. I'm holding out for Wii U, there maybe a chance still.

Doesn't make sense since Miyamoto himself showed off Wii Music.

Pinkie Pie said:

blah blah blah everyone but obsessed hardcore gamers with no life suck etc etc etc heard it before

Back