Wikipedia band!

Maka

Shy Guy
1: Go to Wikipedia.
2: Click on the random page - This is the name of your band.
3: Click the random page again - This is the name of your album.
4: Click the random page ten times - These are the names of your songs.

(Only use appropriate names!)

My band : Povedadaphne

My album : GluonJ

Track Liste :

1: Speed Metal
2: Goodspeed Musicals
3: Louis Le Breton
4: Yasin Hassan Omar
5: Canadian International
6: The Psychology of The Simpsons
7: Connexin-32 internal ribosome
8: Alfred John Shout
9: Hamilton House
10: Monographella albescens
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Band: Gulf Coast Congressional Report

Album: Šávoľ

Name of songs:

1. Tram accident
2. konspire2b
3. Daud Bolad
4. Frank Bateman Keefe
5. Kenmore Hills, Queensland
6. List of Pennsylvania state agencies
7. Gary Duncan
8. Ton Pentre railway station
9. Wolseley, Manitoba
10. Weardley
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
Band: Cape Genet

Album 1: Newman College of Higher Education
Track list:
1. Canavalia
2. National Art Education Association
3. Berg skole (Trondheim)
4. Transport in Auckland
5. Duggan-Schwartz theorem
6. Justin Beriault
7. Grandview, Missouri
8. Y. I. Jagiello
9. Detention, Treatment, and Trial of Certain Non-Citizens in the War Against Terrorism
10. Xu Mian

Album 2: 23257 Denny
Track List:
1. Paon Corporation, Ltd.
2. Breech-loading weapon
3. Vickers Type 143
4. Cloudless Sulphur
5. MacX
6. I Can't Believe it's Not Butter
7. Hayashi clan (Jozai)
8. Supraoptic nucleus
9. Emblem of Bahrain
10. Casey Bay

Hey, this is pretty fun. :D
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Band: Marine Engineering and Research Institute
Album: Economy of Lexington, Kentucky

Song list:
  1. Rockford College
  2. Antoni Gaudí
  3. 2006 In LGBT Rights
  4. K-Salaam
  5. Richard James (minister)
  6. New Brunswick Pound
  7. Latin American Integration Association
  8. Roseway Waldorf School
  9. KEMA
  10. Louis Campagna

LOL@DIS
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
Cape Genet dropped a new album!
Album: 23257 Denny

Track List:
1. Paon Corporation, Ltd.
2. Breech-loading weapon
3. Vickers Type 143
4. Cloudless Sulphur
5. MacX
6. I Can't Believe it's Not Butter
7. Hayashi clan (Jozai)
8. Supraoptic nucleus
9. Emblem of Bahrain
10. Casey Bay
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
My Band: Mixing test

My album: Top gear cheap car challenge

My Songs

#Liberate transmission
#James Twinning
#Virginnia Tech massacre (OMG!)
#Grace Rhys
#Talley
#Queens of the stone age
#Turkish Crimean War medal
#IWannadoItWithADonna (Seriously thats how its spelt!)
#5095 Escalante
#No carrots for the rehabilitated

Some of those are actually songs and albums
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
HUGE BUMP.

Band Name: Aberdeen railway station, New South Wales

Album Name: Sonique

Songs:

1) UK internet businesses
2) List of banks in Albania
3) Sites of interest in Boston, Massachusetts
4) Phalangerida
5) Rana debussyi
6) Ozone Park, Santa Monica
7) WCBI
8 ) Cincinnati Rockers
9) Maisha Bora
10) International recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia independence‎
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.

reecer6

happiness stole from a different forum.
Band: Ball's Green

Album 1: Lost World
Song 1: Autonomous counties of China
Song 2: Witkoppen, Gauteng
Song 3: Psefir River
Song 4: Motorola Type IIi Hybrid
Song 5: Higham Gobion
Song 6: Tedald
Song 7: Chavupadu
Song 8: Ball's Green
Song 9: Mountaineer
Song 10: Jaworek

NOTE: I switched Song 8 and the Album name because it was Lost World (Album).
 

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Band Name: Burling

Album: 1412 Lagrula

#A PFG 1934
#St Martin in the Bull Ring
#Bangs, Texas
#Lon of Lone Mountain
#Encampment River Wilderness
#WWFC
#Brutus
#Complex Al Amal
#Multiplexing
#Fronte Marco Polo

LOL, and Brutus is a band from Canadia.
 

ParaBob-omb

I'm da BOMB!!!!!!
Band: Machinery's Handbook
Album: Ingerana Alphina
Track List:
1.French Valley Airport
2.Amazonian Antshrike
3.Philip Gahdahn
4.Transfer Molding
5.Comelico Superiore
6.Guthrie Common School District
7.Doug Lee
8.Tetraodonteformes
9.Simon Schaffer
10.JT Money
 

Blade Bro.

-Sea Warrior-
:D Here's mine:

Name: List of Cartridges
Album: Le Bernard

1. Central Park
2. Read
3. Union, New York
4. Tourat
5. Tikona
6. Reed College
7. Dixie Daye
8. Alpu
9. G7e Torpedo
10. Luigi
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Blade Bro. said:
:D Here's mine:

Name: List of Cartridges
Album: Le Bernard

1. Central Park
2. Read
3. Union, New York
4. Tourat
5. Tikona
6. Reed College
7. Dixie Daye
8. Alpu
9. G7e Torpedo
10. Luigi
lolsrsly
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Name: Muhammadabad
Album: Paige Gordon

1. Examination of conscience
2. Voro (footballer)
3. Halfway Tree
4. Nesogordonia
5. Kukarail
6. Northern Royal Flycatcher
7. Noah Davis
8. Calvin Auditory
9. A Rollins in the Wry
10. Cyathea sect. Sphaeropteris


Examination of Conscience, lol. Two of my song names are actually album names by different people :P.

Maka, you are a genius for coming up with this totally random crap, that PWNS!! ;D
 

Snowstalker

Snowstalker
Name: Tartare
Album: 2007–08 EIHL season
1. Wanyan Wuyashu
2. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Fisheries Office for Law Enforcement
3. Orthrias tschaiyssuensis
4. Glen Milton Storr
5. Gemini Publications
6. Jamal Al-Gashey
7. Cours-de-Monségur
8. London Majors
9. Thomas W. Binford
10. Violet Town Football Club
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Garlic Man said:
Name: Muhammadabad
Album: Paige Gordon

1. Examination of conscience
2. Voro (footballer)
3. Halfway Tree
4. Nesogordonia
5. Kukarail
6. Northern Royal Flycatcher
7. Noah Davis
8. Calvin Auditory
9. A Rollins in the Wry
10. Cyathea sect. Sphaeropteris


Examination of Conscience, lol. Two of my song names are actually album names by different people :P.

Maka, you are a genius for coming up with this totally random crap, that PWNS!! ;D
Now, if you knew him...
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
Name: Muhammadabad
Album: Paige Gordon

1. Examination of conscience
2. Voro (footballer)
3. Halfway Tree
4. Nesogordonia
5. Kukarail
6. Northern Royal Flycatcher
7. Noah Davis
8. Calvin Auditory
9. A Rollins in the Wry
10. Cyathea sect. Sphaeropteris


Examination of Conscience, lol. Two of my song names are actually album names by different people :P.

Maka, you are a genius for coming up with this totally random crap, that PWNS!! ;D
Now, if you knew him...
I do know him. But random crap pwns.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Band: Osteomeles anthyllidifolia

Album 1: Portal hypertension

Songs:
1) Alex Gordon (American football)
2) Robert Emmett Bledsoe Baylor
3) Swami Omanand Sarswati
4) Pilar Cazares
5) Thomas Kelly-Kenny
6) Mount Vernon, Columbus, Ohio
7) Bigelow Neighborhood
8) Edosaki, Ibaraki
9) Full Records
10) Sex change (disambiguation)

lol at the last one. ;D
For some reason, I got five people in a row and then three places in a row.
 

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Band name: Tetsuya Chiba
Album: Canta in Italiano
1: InScript
2: Dolly Ahluwalia
3: Jamestown Middle School
4: Michael Jordan (footballer)
5: The Cure (Saw Doctors album)
6: Helmholtiza
7: Ghana Davis Cup team
8:Saturday Night Live (Season 21)
9: ULCA Electrical Engineering
10: Michael O'Hearn

Two Michaels and my album's name is that of a real album's.
 

NeuralPsychosis

Chain Chomp
Artist: Andrew Sockalexis
Album: Dornier Delphin

Track Listing
Winnebago Township, Winnebago County, Illinois
Thorgils Skarthi
Whillans Ice Stream
Sonata No. 7 (Scriabin)
San José de Cusmapa
U-238
3728 IRAS
N64 Passport
Stoke Newington Common
Thomas Reh
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
(this time w/o links)
Band: Bahador Khani

Album: ACCESS.bus

Songs:
1. Lum v. Rice
2. Rennert, North Carolina
3. Jan Kowalski
4. Pepa (lol)
5. 2004 JG6 (lol)
6. 1929 English cricket season (lol)
7. 1930 VFL Grand Final (lol)
8. Yadong County
9. Daniel Fowle (printer)
10. Danny Glover

Extra Tracks:
11. Mud-terrain tyre (lol? <_<)
12. Linda Goodman
13. Fletcher Gilders

Band members: (I clicked on random until a person came, just so you know)
Park Sol-mi
Karen R. Harris
Lene Børglum
Kamo (Bolshevik)

3 women, 1 man.
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Band: Long Lee
Album: All

Songs:

  • 1. Amplitude and Phase-Shift Keying
    2. Advanced Compatibility Engineering
    3. Blue Train
    4. List of Defunct Ohio Sports Teams
    5. Treatise on the Astrolabe
    6. Timeline for Aircraft Carrier Service
    7. Operation Dropshot
    8. Great Basses Reef Lighthouse
    9. Stratospheric airship
    10. TESCRA

Members:
  • Fanny Lewald - Lyrics. Has written lotsa books and therefore likes using words.
  • Ivan Saltykov - Keyboards. A Russian with language problems, that lets his keyboard speak for him.
  • Thomas Berdmore - Guitar. A dentist who likes playing solos using his teeth.
  • Glen Hanlon - Percussion. Hockey player, likes to slam stuff.
  • Joseph Boyden - Bass. His novels weren't as good as Fanny's, so he got what was left.

You also get a Mahjong Taikai Wii bonus game when you buy the album.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Smiddle said:
Band: Long Lee
Album: All

Songs:

  • 1. Amplitude and Phase-Shift Keying
    2. Advanced Compatibility Engineering
    3. Blue Train
    4. List of Defunct Ohio Sports Teams
    5. Treatise on the Astrolabe
    6. Timeline for Aircraft Carrier Service
    7. Operation Dropshot
    8. Great Basses Reef Lighthouse
    9. Stratospheric airship
    10. TESCRA

Members:
  • Fanny Lewald - Lyrics. Has written lotsa books and therefore likes using words.
  • Ivan Saltykov - Keyboards. A Russian with language problems, that lets his keyboard speak for him.
  • Thomas Berdmore - Guitar. A dentist who likes playing solos using his teeth.
  • Glen Hanlon - Percussion. Hockey player, likes to slam stuff.
  • Joseph Boyden - Bass. His novels weren't as good as Fanny's, so he got what was left.

You also get a Mahjong Taikai Wii bonus game when you buy the album.
lol at the album name. ;D
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Band: Hurricane Ike
Album: Bret Michaels

Songs:

1) Pea Soup
2) Chris Gardner
3) Viscount Clanmailer
4) Jewett, Illinois
5) JavaScript
6) Feces
7) Infinity
8) Ohio Planning Conference
9) Guitar Hero II
10) Year
 
Top