I hope that we can do a 32 Player battle using only Miis.

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
My friend sent me 20 Miis from his Mii Channel, and I want to combine them with the 12 Miis in my channel (one is my Mii, one is my sister, one is my brother, one is my mom, one is my dad, one is my sister's boyfriend, one is my aunt and the other seven are friends of me and my mom) for a 32 Player battle.

Please let me use all 32 Miis in one game. I'm fine if it is a tournament, and I'm fine if I can split them into teams.

What game?

Anything that involves a Nintendo series (no Call of Duty or something). Link, Metroid, whatever. Any game.

If Mario Super Sluggers had a tournament mode, my dream would have been made.

The only Miis I want in my Metroid are bobbleheads...

Baby Time said:
My friend sent me 20 Miis from his Mii Channel, and I want to combine them with the 12 Miis in my channel (one is my Mii, one is my sister, one is my brother, one is my mom, one is my dad, one is my sister's boyfriend, one is my aunt and the other seven are friends of me and my mom) for a 32 Player battle.

Please let me use all 32 Miis in one game. I'm fine if it is a tournament, and I'm fine if I can split them into teams.

Wait Wait Wait Wait... Wait... Why the hell are you telling us? I'm not too sure anybody cares.

Still, the only game I can think of doing that is a random Football game with Mii Compatability.

Nothing comes to mind that fits such a specification, but I don't think there's anything stopping you from having a tournament in any game that supports Miis and keeping score yourself.

Yoshidude99 said:
Why not try Mario Kart Wii?

Because 1, that is only 12 players. 2, CPU opponents never use Miis.

Uniju said:
Nothing comes to mind that fits such a specification, but I don't think there's anything stopping you from having a tournament in any game that supports Miis and keeping score yourself.

I would have done this in Mario Super Sluggers, but I am best off remembering a Mii by name, and the selection screen in that game never shows the Mii names.

I think that the best game to host this option is Mario Beer Pong. But seriously, I can't see that many Miis in any non Wii-suffix game.

A joke game I made up to be sarcastic. You didn't catch the "but seriously" afterwards it seems.

I guess my best bet is Super Sluggers and remembering each Mii by appearance.

Crackin355 said:
Lord Ghirahim said:
A joke game I made up to be sarcastic. You didn't catch the "but seriously" afterwards it seems.

Why did you double post? or did someone delete their post.
Baby Time had deleted a post.

Crackin355 said:
Oh. What'd he say that made him delete it? My guess is he took you seriously about the game.
He was questioning the existence of Mario Beer Pong

Ah, Okay.

I'm positive theres some kind of football game where you can play as Mii's.

I Saw an ad of it on tv

Crackin355 said:
Ah, Okay.

I'm positive theres some kind of football game where you can play as Mii's.

I Saw an ad of it on tv
Kinect Football?

You didn't say Wii anywhere, and everyone knows the Kinect avatars are copies of Miis, so it wasn't that much of a stretch...

Mii's are for Wii's

I thought it was 100% obvious I was talking about Mii's when I said Mii's. Mii's are only on the Wii. Otherwise I would've said X-Box Avatar's

Baby Time said:
Yoshidude99 said:

Uniju said:

I would have done this in Mario Super Sluggers, but I am best off remembering a Mii by name, and the selection screen in that game never shows the Mii names.
Not if you play as them online.

Anyway what about Wii Fit?

Yoshidude99 said:
Baby Time said:
Yoshidude99 said:

Uniju said:

Not if you play as them online.

Anyway what about Wii Fit?

Umm what? Sluggers does not have Wi-Fi. If you mean Mario Kart, that's still only 12.

And Wii Fit is only one or two players.

What do you mean?

Back