Main Images

WarioLoaf

Wild Cherry Pepsi ! Thats what I Want !
Banned User
If Not Only Appearing in the spin-off series of Mario (EX: Mario Kart and Mario) or there 3D self only appears in those games (IE: Toadette, Waluigi, Daisy, ROB, Dry Bones),

do you think that main Images should be official l3D images of the character from there respective games.?

EXS of Non-Spinoff main Images:
Mario (Mario Sushine Image)
Luigi (Luigi's Mansion Image)
Yoshi (Super Mario 64 DS)
Wario (Wario World)

..... ect.

Or Should we Just Keep what images best figure the character's main image, be it Spin-off or Storyline?

I say they should be their current look.

How can you do that when Wario has two current looks? He constantly flips, depending on the game, to WarioWare Wario and traditional Wario. Unless you want to change it every time a new game occurs, just pick one and stick with it. I vote traditional Wario.

Koopa Guy said:
How can you do that when Wario has two current looks? He constantly flips, depending on the game, to WarioWare Wario and traditional Wario. Unless you want to change it every time a new game occurs, just pick one and stick with it. I vote traditional Wario.

Wario's look in the Mario Party seires and Wario World is fine.

Well, Mario, Luigi, and Waluigi all have there "Plumber" outfits on in there main pics, so it kinda looks better with Wario in his Yellow outfit. Plus,its what he wares in the ever popular MK games and SM64DS.

By the way, WarioLoaf, how come you dont have a Wario Ware Wario on your sig with the others? Just wondering.

Hmmmm, Its colored versions of the Plumber wario, But I'll Try making it into a Wario Ware Wario. never thought of it lol

Back