Forsaken Fortress

If you fail but do not die,which word should I use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LN1

L - N - 1
I just couldn't resist.If you don't know the rules for some reason:-Bring an item and the host(me)will give you the result of if you escape,die,fail,etc.
The place is the Forsaken Fortress,and you are in jail,the escape route is covered by Black Holes.You will try to break free.I accept absolutely any item minus boxes.If you use one you will be killed by the Moblins.

Wanna' try?Don't worry,you can actually win,if I'm in the mood of course.

I bring the Skull Hammer :waluigi:

I bring Valoo.
:smug:

I bring the full Triforce.

Bop1996 said:
I bring the full Triforce.
You throw it to the ocean for no reason and the Moblins throw you to the ocean but before you can land on the ocean Ganondorf throws you an axe to your brain and you spill blood in the ocean because of death

Bop1996:Dead Success

PokemonMaster said:
I bring :posh: .
You use the top hat to fly but discover the roof is a black hole and get sucked in and somehow die.

PokemonMaster:Dead

I bring in...

????
????
Baby Peach
????

Baby Time said:
I bring in...

????
????
Baby Peach
????

You confuse all the Moblins except the on which has the key and he throws you a spear.He misses,opens the door,you run into an open window,dive into the ocean,and swim to liberty.

Baby Time:Success

PokemonMaster said:
I bring the star rod and wish for good things like banishing Gannon and flee the island.
Your wishes are granted,but a Moblin stole your Hookshot and hooks you into the island and it slams a spear into your brain.

why the hell not

i'll bring eggs just because I can

Mario4Ever said:
I bring thirty fists of Trollocs led by Myrddraal. If they fail, I release the Dark One.
They fail,but you don't have anything to sacrifice to release the dark one and the Moblins slam spears against your brains before you can do anything

Mario4Ever:Dead

Smasher said:
why the hell not

i'll bring eggs just because I can
The egg hatches into a random portal which takes you home.

Smasher:Success

Now that my clone's out of the way, I bring Luigi.

Mario4Ever said:
Now that my clone's out of the way, I bring Luigi.
Luigi burns the Moblins with a Fire Flower and uses a Red Star to fly out but when you try to jump into the water a pterosaur appears out of nowhere and eats you.

Mario4Ever:Dead

PokemonMaster said:
I bring something that will give me success and won't break ever and will only work with me.
It gives you successs to prevent your death but you are still trapped.

PokemonMaster:Fail,but alive

PokemonMaster said:
I go time traveling using my time travel ability. I flee using the time warp. :U
You time warp to the moment you got the Giant Mask and return to the past for some reason and use the Giant Mask to try to destroy the roof but you get sucked in because it is a black hole

Baby Time said:
I bring in... *spins roulette wheel*

????
????
Baby Peach
Baby Daisy

Baby Time said:
Baby Time said:
I bring in... *spins roulette wheel*

????
????
Baby Peach
Baby Daisy
You manage to confuse only 2 Moblins and you somehow escape the prison but are still in the fortress.You are persecuted by the slowest Moblins but you fall into a pit which goes into a black hole.

Baby Time:Dead

Vinnie said:
I bring a pebble.
You throw the pebble into the black hole in the roof but it is shot back into your nose and the pebble goes into your brain and knocks it off its place.So you die.

Vinnie:Dead

Back