The Terrible Secret of Animal Crossing

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/They
Contains swearing.

Click

It's really dark and weird. It got me scared. ;-;

There's a game called "Animal Corssing"?

Hardcore Gaming 101 rant's about how the game is bleak and depressive is much funnier.

Blitzwing said:
Hardcore Gaming 101 rant's about how the game is bleak and depressive is much funnier.

This wasnt meant to be funny. <_<

Moogle said:
Blitzwing said:

I was too lazy to read it, so Im just gonna smile and wave... :)

Oh for the love of god, Uniju, stop calling everything you don't find funny retarded, you're not a laugh riot yourself.

Or, for the love of donuts, you two, just stop nitpicking.

Take the log out of your own eye before taking the splinter out of his eye.

Anyway, I played that game for a while, found it fun, then got bored and sold it.

But I'm not watching any stupid video.

Moogle said:
Blitzwing said:

It's from Something Awful, and no one with a sane mind would write that. I think it's at least supposed to be funny.

3Dejong: Word.

Uniju said:
Oh for the love of god, Maka, stop pointing out every little thing you don't like about me. I get it, you hate me, you don't need to point it out so much.

I don't hate you. I actually like you.

and 3D : It's not a movie.

Everythuign I post gets flamed. ;-;

Digibutter = better than here

Moogle said:

I prefer real butter. Sort of... more edible.

Anyway, I read most of this and laughed until my pants exploded. Which was sort of spontaneous.

Dodoman said:
Moogle said:

I prefer real butter. Sort of... more edible.

Anyway, I read most of this and laughed until my pants exploded. Which was sort of spontaneous.

Maka said:
Moogle said:

Well, people here are really immature.

Don't worry; you get used to it. :twisted:

And Moogle, that thread was dumb, stupid, inappropriate, and just plain NOT GOOD. Don't post things like that.

GOD DAMMIT UNIJU THIS THREAD HAD ALOT OF FLAMES AND YOU JUST BROUGHT THEM BACK UP FROM THE DEAD

This reminds me of a video I watched called "Banjo-Kazooie E Rated"? It showed a bunch of sick, vulgar, and perverse stuff in Kazooie and Tooie.

Back