Digimon World DS/Dawn/Dusk

Your opinion of Digimon World DS/Dawn/Dusk?

• Never heard of the games, but might try them out.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Already have the games, and enjoy them.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Already have the games, but do not enjoy them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not interested.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Propeller Toad

Dislikes the amount of neglect Toad receives...
images
images
200px-DSM-english_cover.jpg

My question for you guys today will be whether or not if you have played or even heard of the following three games: Digimon World DS, Digimon World Dawn, and Digimon World Dusk. There are other Digimon games; however, this topic will relate directly to these three Digimon World series installments for the Nintendo DS.

I'm sure that most of you will probably be familiar with the Digimon franchise, a series that used to compete with Nintendo's well known monster series Pokemon (especially during the late '90s). While Digimon has gotten the shorter end of the stick in the later years, it is still alive and going quite well. These three games that I present to you are some of the newer Digimon games that were released a few years ago exclusively for the Nintendo DS.

Unfortunately, these games are not well known that much as a result of being overshadowed by the Pokemon games. However, perhaps this can change as these games are incredibly good (especially for Digimon games). I currently have Digimon World Dawn while my sister MagicalToadette has Digimon World Dusk, and I personally find these two games to be very unique and fun (and not a clone that most people believe it to be). Basically you collect Digimon in this game while trying to save the Digimon World from a terrible computer virus. An odd story, but the gameplay is quite fun in all of these games. Boss battles, obtaining Digimon data, and even the Digimon Farms all make these three games much different from your regular Pokemon games. I enjoyed the game at least, and am planning to get Digimon World DS to continue playing the Digimon series. If you are a Digimon fan, I highly recommend these games to you as they all keep the original Digimon essence that we all loved. If you are not familiar with the series, perhaps you can check it out and see if these games are right for you. 8)

Well with all that out of the way, please feel free to discuss about these three Digimon World games on this thread. :)

Yeah, that was a mistake. If it is possible, if a mod could move this to the handheld gaming section that would be great. :/

Also please discuss once the move is done.

Back