The Un-official "Ttly RANDOM" topic. XP

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
Has anyone here done something really, really, REALLY STUPID? Well, I did. One time, there was this cylinder running thing attached to this hroizontal pole, so you could run on it. So, I dived onto it, but it flipped me over, and into the ground, strethcing my back. It was kinda funny, but it hurt. :lol:

I ran into my door for no exact reason a few months ago.

I've done stupid things, not sure if I'm allowed to say them here *cough*

Plumber said:
I've done stupid things, not sure if I'm allowed to say them here *cough*
LOL

Once when it rained like hell, everybody in my class waited in the cloakroom for the lesson to start. Then I stripped off my shirt and went outside and ran in circles and everybody just stared at me from the cloakroom.

Dare to be stupid! Dare to be stupid!

Smiddle said:
Once when it rained like hell, everybody in my class waited in the cloakroom for the lesson to start. Then I stripped off my shirt and went outside and ran in circles and everybody just stared at me from the cloakroom.

XD. Smiddle, you know what to say when someone wants to laugh for no apparant reason. :lol:

Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:

XD. Smiddle, you know what to say when someone wants to laugh for no apparant reason. :lol:
NO U SUCKA

Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:

Yeah, kinda.

And I'm not mentally damaged or something FYI.

iS thIs TEH TEHRAD 4 MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

Smiddle said:
3Dejong said:
Smiddle is not funny.

He's just... weird.

Well, that's not what I hear from my school class.
And I can save some fresh air for you, if you wanna.

You must gve your school class free chocolates every day to hear THAT.

3Dejong said:
Smiddle said:
3Dejong said:
Smiddle is not funny.

He's just... weird.

Well, that's not what I hear from my school class.
And I can save some fresh air for you, if you wanna.

You must gve your school class free chocolates every day to hear THAT.

I meant funny as in 'entertaining', not 'strange'. Or did I? :twisted:

Back