My first fan game :D Mario tower defense DEMO

I created a fan game featuring mario! It´s a tower defense game :) It´s only a demo so you have to wait for the full version :) I would love if you could suggest what I could add for the full version. I hope you like the game because it´s my first :) ENJOY :D
You can download it here
http://www.4shared.com/file/L35vDZ6P/MARIO_TOWER_DEFENSE_DEMO.html

XHCAr.png

Tried it. It's a very weird game. I didn't have any instructions but I figured out it was mouse-operated. It's way better than my first game though, so keep it up.

And try not resizing sprites x_X

Mason said:
XHCAr.png

Tried it. It's a very weird game. I didn't have any instructions but I figured out it was mouse-operated. It's way better than my first game though, so keep it up.

And try not resizing sprites x_X

Yeah! you´re right! I should keep the same sizes :) I can fix that for the real version :mario:

I forgot to write any instructions. The game works with the mouse. You can upgrade any character by pressing on them and press the upgrade button in the corner. If you don´t wanna wait for the next wave you can press space to make the goombas appear directly

I'd say you might get away with putting it in a readme file if you don't feel like putting it in the game.

Keep it up, I say you're never to young/old/skilled/unskilled to make a game. I made my first GM5 game when I was 10.

Mason said:
I'd say you might get away with putting it in a readme file if you don't feel like putting it in the game.

Keep it up, I say you're never to young/old/skilled/unskilled to make a game. I made my first GM5 game when I was 10.

wow! Sounds like you got some skills :) I´m 16 now and I suck at creating games with GM. But I somehow managed to create this anyway ;D

I created a game with a friend once on GM called Pev's Adventure. It was about a pencil that went on a very short adventure. It sucked.

Back