What is your favorite Star Burst flavor?

What is your favorite Star Burst flavor?

• Red

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Pink

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Orange

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
This is hard. If Starburst was considered a drug, I'd be an addict (I'll eat over half a bag (or sometimes an entire bag) in a single sitting). If we're just going with the original, my favorite would have to be strawberry. If we're going with the tropical variety, my favorite is strawberry banana. If we're going with the sour variety, my favorite is green apple, and I like all of the Fave Red package. That's about it...for now.

I love anything lemon. So yellow would have to be my favourite.

Even though pink is my least favorite color ever, strawberry Starburst are to die for. So, pink.

Strawberry is my favorite, it used to be red though.

I actually had a friend once who liked yellow and orange more than red and pink. We would each buy a package and then trade his reds and pinks for my yellows and oranges.

YESSSSSSSSS

Dr. Javelin said:
I actually had a friend once who liked yellow and orange more than red and pink. We would each buy a package and then trade his reds and pinks for my yellows and oranges.
That sounds like my brother and I. I being your friend, my brother being you.

I personally eat ORANGE the most, but I like the RED ones too..

Mario4Ever said:
This is hard. If Starburst was considered a drug, I'd be an addict (I'll eat over half a bag (or sometimes an entire bag) in a single sitting). If we're just going with the original, my favorite would have to be strawberry. If we're going with the tropical variety, my favorite is strawberry banana. If we're going with the sour variety, my favorite is green apple, and I like all of the Fave Red package. That's about it...for now.

addiction is not exclusive to drugs

you know

Mario4Ever said:
This is hard. If Starburst was considered a drug, I'd be an addict (I'll eat over half a bag (or sometimes an entire bag) in a single sitting).

I'm. The. Same. Effing. Way. I just ate a bag of Starbursts by myself in 2 days!!!!

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
Mario4Ever said:

addiction is not exclusive to drugs

you know

Behavioral addiction isn't applicable to my consumption of Starburst. It's like a drug to me.

Back