• Yarr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
It seems they're replacing the actuall NES. Ya'll have one, or not? I do any Im proud! :D

Toadbert101 said:
It seems they're replacing the actuall NES. Ya'll have one, or not? I do any Im proud! :D
THERE REPLACING THE NES!

I has a NES Emulator and a SNES Emulator. =3 I have Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy III, EarthBound and Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. I only get games that were never released in Australia, and never will be! D=

Emulators are illegal, and for good reason. You're ripping Nintendo off by stealing their games. All that effort developers made, to have it stolen. :|

Uniju said:
Plumber said:
Emulators are illegal, you're ripping Nintendo off by stealing their games. All that effort, to have it stolen. :|

I'm only getting images of Animal Forest for the Animal Crossing Wiki. D:

Whatever :|

I like using VBA for the GBA games that are to expensive or otherwise not worth the money (IE: All of them) and old GameBoy games I don't have (yet).

Plumber said:
Emulators are illegal, and for good reason. You're ripping Nintendo off by stealing their games. All that effort developers made, to have it stolen. :|

I've always felt the same, that's why I don'h have one.

You're so moral it's sickening.

www.consoleclassix.com.

Totally legal.

Totally fun.

People buy used games, then rip them to a hard drive, make them into an emulator game, and let you play.

ChaosNinji said:
Plumber said:

QFT

QFT

And 3D, as I said in the Rock Band topic, you have lots of posts, but most of them are pointless. Please stop spamming, and post something useful for once.

~The King of Ghosts, King Boo

King Boo said:
ChaosNinji said:
Plumber said:

QFT

QFT

And 3D, as I said in the Rock Band topic, you have lots of posts, but most of them are pointless. Please stop spamming, and post something useful for once.

Why dont you ever tell me that! i spam all the time! D=

King Boo said:
ChaosNinji said:
Plumber said:

QFT

QFT

Oh, PLEASE.

Take the log out of your eye before taking the splinter out of mine.

In other words, STUFFIT. This is the only place I can be where I can cut loose.

3Dejong said:
King Boo said:
ChaosNinji said:
Plumber said:

QFT

QFT

Oh, PLEASE.

Take the log out of your eye before taking the splinter out of mine.

In other words, STUFFIT. This is the only place I can be where I can cut loose.

Seriously. 3D always posts useful stuff. Not THAT many of his posts are spam-ish.

Why, thank you.

Personally, I think the greatest poster was YY398. Too bad he's not on forum no more.

AND CHECK OUT CONSOLE CLASSIX!

ChaosNinji said:
3Dejong said:
Why, thank you.

Personally, I think the greatest poster was YY398. Too bad he's not on forum no more.

AND CHECK OUT CONSOLE CLASSIX!

He's been posting a bit. Not much, though.

D'oh.

THat guy is the best.

Anyhoo, Console Classix has almost every classic video game you'd EVER need.

3D does not always spam, but he does not always post useful stuff either.

And I don't use emulators. I'm outta this thread.

Smiddle said:
3D does not always spam, but he does not always post useful stuff either.

And I don't use emulators. I'm outta this thread.

That, indeed, is me. Wo to those who do not understand my delicate balance of life, how fine the line is between my dark and light natures.

And I've said all I can say about emulators. I'm outta here.

i only use a emulator for fake pokemon games like chaos black so i can bring the fake pokemon to my emarld then bring to dimond

Uniju said:
I'm only getting images of Animal Forest for the Animal Crossing Wiki. D:

Animal Crossing Wiki, you say?

Link, my good man! Link!

Geez... The emulator is only illegal if you don't have the game... Sheesh... :roll:. Get use to it. *sigh* I only use it for M&L:SS. That is all. Along with FFTA, Mario Golf Toadstool Tour, Advance Wars, Advance Wars 2 and others... :roll:

MarioBros777 said:
Geez... The emulator is only illegal if you don't have the game...

True and False.

The true part is, you have the legal right to back up anything you own.
The false part is, most games you buy will have an agreement written in the instruction booklet (that you agree to when you buy the game) stating that you forfeit your write to back the material up (Nintendo is famous for these).

Further, the 'only if you have it' and 'delete after 24 hours' is a bunch of crap made up by ROM sites.

Ghost Jam said:
MarioBros777 said:
Geez... The emulator is only illegal if you don't have the game...

True and False.

The true part is, you have the legal right to back up anything you own.
The false part is, most games you buy will have an agreement written in the instruction booklet (that you agree to when you buy the game) stating that you forfeit your write to back the material up (Nintendo is famous for these).

Further, the 'only if you have it' and 'delete after 24 hours' is a bunch of crap made up by ROM sites.

EEP.

Anyway, Console Classix actually got sued, but won the lawsuit.

Uniju said:
...How? o_O

Proof plzkthx

From Wikipedia:

Legal Workaround

While emulation of videogame consoles isn't illegal, the mainstream method of downloading ROM images ripped from the original game cart involves duplicating the original game and distributing it illegally across the internet. Console Classix has avoided the method of duplication by making it so that when a user attempts to download a copy of the game, the server locks out the ability for other users to download the same file, eliminating the ability to duplicate the ROM image. When the connection between the user and server is broken the ROM is automatically destroyed from the client's cache and the server allows another person to play.

[edit] Legal threats

Console Classix received a cease and desist letter from Nintendo of America.[1] A single reply letter was sent to NOA's legal staff as well as several phone calls in which the company claimed to be "considering their options".[2] Beyond the incident in 2003 Console Classix has received no legal threats from the companies they offer through their services regardless of the lack of communication existing between any of them.

Back