Exile Vilify (name tentative)

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
So one night inspiration struck me. I'm writing a short story - probably more for my pleasure than yours - and I need sign ups.

You can't be in Nabberture Science. This is so other people can get a spot in one of my stories.

Anyway, sign ups. I only need minor characters - who knows how many I'll even need, so not all of you will be used. Heck, I might only use one, but this can serve as a discussion thread even if I don't use the sign-ups. You can expect the story this month, hopefully.

Now that we have that out of the way, let's begin!

Sign-up List: (unlimited but not all will be used)
1. Supremo78
2. Toad85
3. Yoshiwaker
4. New Super Mario
5. Master Koopakid
6. Arielle

Re: Exiled (name tentative)

Aw c'mon I've been on the wiki for a little more than 10 months.

I can't sign up now.

MarioRules25: You're in Nabberture Science, so it kind of wouldn't be fair if you were in this...
Supremo: Yeah, I'm really sorry about this. But the sign-ups appear a year ago. Actually... hmm... I'll tell you when I think this through.

I'm sorry I'm being so picky about this.

Nabber said:
MarioRules25: You're in Nabberture Science, so it kind of wouldn't be fair if you were in this...
Supremo: Yeah, I'm really sorry about this. But the sign-ups appear a year ago. Actually... hmm... I'll tell you when I think this through.

I'm sorry I'm being so picky about this.
It's fine.

Actually, almost 11.

On December 3, it will be my 1-year Wiki anniversary :smug:

Well, to be fair, I've only been on for a little over 3 months.

Ahh its fine, your right other people deserve to be in this

hope it does well though

and i will review it

It's an interesting story for me to write, as it's in 2nd Person POV. And it may drone on, that's why I'm going to try and get a beta reader.

Nabber said:
It's an interesting story for me to write, as it's in 2nd Person POV. And it may drone on, that's why I'm going to try and get a beta reader.

Oh thats good, you go on and do that

At this rate I'll probably have to accept people who haven't been here for a year.
But I'm serious about this UP account thing.
Also, I'm changing the title for now. Taking a page from Tabuu's book and naming it after a song.

Do you want to be Yoshiwalker or Yoshiwaker?
Reminder, you won't have much of a role... I just need names in case I need to mention them.

Nabber said:
Do you want to be Yoshiwalker or Yoshiwaker?
Reminder, you won't have much of a role... I just need names in case I need to mention them.
Yoshiwaker.

I don't like it when people publish misspellings of my name. :mad:

Well, since I'm not getting many sign-ups, i guess I'll have to allow newer users.

Dr. Javelin said:
You really need to just pick a story and go with it.
This was a bit of an experimental story and I decided the public wouldn't really like it. Anyways, I kept getting distracted by a different project.

Back