A hypothetical Konami crossover game

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
So I was just watching this video here:

Speaking of which, you should TOTALLY check out more from Roo and the rest of the Clan of the Gray Wolf, because they're awesome.

Anyway, after watching this video, I became particularly interested in Sunset Riders, if only to play as that awesome bandito-type guy, Cormano! He looks so freaking awesome, and not just because he wears pink... or fuchsia, whatever.

And then it occurred to me; since so many game companies are going for these mega cross-over games, especially in the fighting genre, why doesn't Konami do the same? Granted, I haven't played that many Konami games, and I'm not as huge a Konami fan as I'm sure most people out there are, but I know enough characters to want to see them in some sort of ultimate brawler.

As I said, I'm not much of a fan of Konami, and thus I don't know much about their supposed franchises other than Castlevania and Metal Gear. Therefore, I had to look up on Wikipedia some of their franchises to see who else would be included... I was kind of surprised to see Konami also made the Silent Hill games. Then again, I've never played Silent Hill and therefore, wouldn't know anything about them. Anyway... From what I've gathered from that video and Wikipedia, here's who I'd like to see in a possible Konami crossover game:

-Simon Belmont (Castlevania)
-Dracula (Castlevania)
-Alucard (Castlevania)
-Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
-Gray Fox (Metal Gear)
-Django (Boktai: The Sun is in Your Hands)
-"Mad Dog" Bill Rizer and/or "Scorpian" Lance Bean (Contra)
-Frogger (!?)
-Goemon (Legend of the Mystical Ninja)
-Pyramid Head (Silent Hill)
-Sparkster (Rocket Knight Adventures)
-Tir (Suikoden)
-Steve/Billy/Bob (Sunset Riders)
-Cormano (Sunset Riders)

...Okay, this list kind of sucks, but it shows just how unfamiliar I ame with Konami's franchises. If you've got better choices you'd rather see, say so. For that matter, what do you think about the prospect of a Konami crossover game? Would you rather it be an epic action/adventure game, or just a fighting game? What kind of plot would you like to see, if it has a plot at all? Would you like to see characters from more "out-there" Konami franchises (I came across a dating simulation series, in the midst of the dozens of shooter series)? I think this would be a fun topic to talk about...

There was a Konami crossover game... granted, with two other companies, but close enough:

Remilia Bloody Scarlet said:
There was a Konami crossover game... granted, with two other companies, but close enough:
Dang, yo. I wish I had that game.

I've heard it's actually kind of shit. But it's Japan-only, so what do I know?

Back