What scared the shit out of you as a toddler?

Re: What scared the *bleep* out of you as a toddler?

I don't really remember life as a toddler, so I can't say, though I think I was afraid of the washing machine.

A chain letter my Uncle got from his email. I think that chain letter caused my Phasmophobia.

It wasn't just me, quite a few other people I know got scared by that too.

Pinkie Pie said:
Read title. That ventriloquist dummy named Slappy from Goosebumps used to scare the *bleep* out of me.
Completely Agree

Captain Viridian said:

It wasn't just me, quite a few other people I know got scared by that too.
I just got a vague memory of this scene. I think I have watched it before.

Pinkie Pie said:
Mason said:
Arnold taking his helmet off on Pluto to where his head became frozen on The Magic School Bus.
Wait wut.
Ignore the video after 18 seconds. The first 18 seconds really happened, but the rest was quite obviously edited. (His first word isn't "dammit" either -- they must have cut if from something else to make it sound that way.)

I saw the episode when I was a kid and screamed so much. What actually happens in the next scene is that it shows him with a sick pack on his forehead, a thermometer in his mouth, and his feet in a bucket of water... as if doing that would just randomly give you the common cold.

Spy Kids.

I don't really know why. Probably the Thumb-Thumbs.

Sweepers. I would hide upstairs every time my mom used it.

Dogs. I'm still not too fond of large dogs.

Elevators. I'm still terrified of them. Actually, probably more so now.

Escalators. Now I love them. When I was little, I thought I would get stuck in them.

Mariomario64 said:
Thunder. Definitely. (Not now though)

I dislike saying "this" and posting nothing else but I have nothing else to say so yeah.

Mason said:
(His first word isn't "dammit" either -- they must have cut if from something else to make it sound that way.)

I remember watching that episode, and he originally says "Janet", the name of the girl on the rock over to the left.

YoshiGo99 said:
the Baby Sun in Teletubbies

That thing is terrifying. Actually the whole show is pretty frightening.

Back