V2W: Nickelodeon shows (Invader Zim wins!)

no more revivals

• no

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • this game sucks

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • you suck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CHEESE

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Vote to Win: Nickelodeon shows (Round 1)

iCarly: 4
El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera: 6

:rolleyes:

Jorge hiiiiii

Alright it's been about 24 hours. El Tigre has won the match and is moving on to Round 2, while iCarly has been eliminated.

Next match: The Mighty B! Vs. Avatar: The Last Airbender

The Mighty B!: 0

Noooooooooo iCarly is out :(

Not voting for this one, though. Never watched those shows.

The Mighty B!: 1

Amy Poehler is awesome.

Thank god. I find El Tigre one of the more underrated cartoons. I wish it wasn't even that close against iCarly

The Mighty B!: 1

Avatar's the far better cartoon in this one. It was practically the last show I was most into until Friendship is Magic came about. And it had everything going for it. Great action, great story, etc.

I can understand The Mighty B but how can you hate Avatar: The Last Airbender that much? Overrated to you or something?

Northern Verve said:
I can understand The Mighty B but how can you hate Avatar: The Last Airbender that much? Overrated to you or something?
Well, I kinda said that wrong. I've seen the Might B and hate it, but I've never watched Avatar

New Super Mario said:
Northern Verve said:
Well, I kinda said that wrong. I've seen the Might B and hate it, but I've never watched Avatar

Ah I see. But you could of said " Not voting because I hate Mighty B, and I've never seen Avatar" instead of saying "I hate them both". You can't hate something if you've never seen it. I've never seen a Mighty B episode so I can't really like it or hate it myself but I pretty much know Avatar is probably loads better anyway.

Northern Verve said:
Avatar's the far better cartoon in this one. It [...] had everything going for it. Great action, great story, etc.

^^^ that. One of my all time faves.

Northern Verve said:
Avatar is probably loads better anyway.

It is. I never liked Mighty B that much.

Just a little heads-up, I'm going to the store today and will probably be gone for several hours, so the match will probably end late. EDIT: Avatar wins the match. i'll post the new match in a few minutes.

Here we go.

Victorious: 0
What Would You Do?: 0

Abstaining from voting.

Victorious: 1

I'm not familiar with both of these shows. But I'll give a vote for Victorious. Just seems fitting to give it at least one well... victory.

Actually I think I will vote.

Victorious: 2

Victorious isn't all that bad. And I've never seen What Would You Do? so yeah :P

Victorious: 2
What Would You Do?: 1

It was a sort of gameshow with Marc Summers. Basically, they did something and then near the end they asked someone else to do it. One of the episodes was driving a monster truck over 3 cars. Victorious ain't bad, but for some reason, the gameshows were always the best part imo.

Smasher said:
Victorious isn't all that bad. And I've never seen What Would You Do? so yeah :P

Victorious: 4
What Would You Do?: 1

Victorious wins the match. Here's the next one.

T.U.F.F. Puppy: 0
SpongeBob SquarePants: 1

There's no denying that Spongebob isn't as good as it used to be, but it still deserves to make it past the first round.

T.U.F.F. Puppy: 0
SpongeBob SquarePants: 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back